Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Pokemon let's go trade request help needed.

I need someone to trade with me back and forth so I can get a Golem, Alakazam, Machamp, and Gengar.

I also need a Grimer.

I'm playing pokemon let's go eevee and if you need any version exclusives, I can get ya them.

I'm willing to offer a Meltan for assistance. Although its nature and stats probably won't be great.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
I need an oddish, sandshrew, and growlithe. Also I need to evolve some to get machamp, golem, and alakazam. I’ll help anyone who needs it. I can give you my version exclusives.

Last edited:
I'm playing Pokemon moon and I'm hoping anyone could help me out with Porygon2 and maractus~
Thank you for reading~

I'm after a male 6 IV Mudsdale or Mudbray OR a Ditto, from Japan.

Hit me up with a message if you've got one to trade.

Nevermind. Got it.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm playing UM and I need to trade Pumpkaboo to get Gourgeist & Dusclops to get Dusknoir. I have an Ultra Wilds Stunfisk or Quagsire or an Ultra Beast Pheromosa I could give you to thank you for your help. Please PM me. Thank you!

Needing a Palkia and Entei and either gen 6 or 7 on 3ds is fine. can pay in tbt or other pokemons, pm or vm is fine, otherwise please like my post.

Would someone be willing to trade my Graveler and then trade it back? I'm trying to evolve it to a Golem :B
In Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/ Pikachu

Last edited:
a gen 6, 6IV, legit, non english, ditto please :)
name your price ( i prefer paying in TBT )

i do have a few legendary pokemon to trade, but they don't have the right IV's or natures, or both.
i do however have a few pokemon, that a either 5IV or 6IV at lv. 1 with no EV's invested.
i have about 16 of these, don't know if you're interested in knowing them.

Hey everyone, I need a Grimer and a Scyther on Pokemon: Let's GO! to complete my Pokedex since I have the Eeeve version! If someone would be so kind as to give me these, in exchange for some TBT bells or a Pokemon you're looking for, thanks! ^^

Last edited:
a gen 6, 6IV, legit, non english, ditto please
name your price ( i prefer paying in TBT )

i do have a few legendary pokemon to trade, but they don't have the right IV's or natures, or both.
i do however have a few pokemon, that a either 5IV or 6IV at lv. 1 with no EV's invested.
i have about 15 of these, don't know if you're interested in knowing them.

Pokemon Moon:

Hidden ability Rowlet (or any of the evolutions)
Hoping to get Dittos with nature of Impish and Lax

I can give tbt or can help with getting pokemon you need with specific nature, egg moves, abilities or any acnl items or villagers you need.

Thank you for reading~!

Last edited:
Pokemon Moon:
Stantly
Joltik
Durant
Hidden ability Rowlet (or any of the evolutions)
Hoping to get Dittos with nature of Impish and Lax
Also hoping for Deerling of Winter season (I have the other three season deerling.)

I can give tbt or can help with getting pokemon you need with specific nature, egg moves, abilities or any acnl items or villagers you need.

Thank you for reading~!

Did you mean Stantler instead of Stantly? If so I can get you these pokemon:
Stantler
Joltik
Durant

Last edited:
A few TBT? Nothing crazy, just whatever you think necessary. I'm pretty sure we have each other added. My Trainer Name is Denni, I'm gonna go online in the Plaza. Just send a trade request when you're ready!

A few TBT? Nothing crazy, just whatever you think necessary. I'm pretty sure we have each other added. My Trainer Name is Denni, I'm gonna go online in the Plaza. Just send a trade request when you're ready!

Would 20tbt total be alright? And sure~

That's perfectly fine, glad I can help! If you give me a little while I can catch a Winter Deerling for you in my copy of Black and trade it up to my UM game?

That's perfectly fine, glad I can help! If you give me a little while I can catch a Winter Deerling for you in my copy of Black and trade it up to my UM game?

That would be so wonderful~! Thank you so much. my Name on it is Heidi, just to make sure XD I can do 30tbt total to add the winter deerling~

Oh jeez, I hit the wrong button lol That's fair, I'll let you know when I have it for you :D

Back