Pokémon Pokemon Shuffle! <3

Anyone participating in the Mega something tournament? I think I'm just gonna resign myself to one try and then waiting for it to cycle around again. Not gonna bother with the huge crowd.

Yup! I kept getting scores of 12k-13k without items... and I finally splurged on one run for all the items and am now ranked 8/90k in North America. Those mega speedups seem really valuable, so I think it was worth it. Hopefully I will remain in the top 6k over the next 48 hours or so.

I played it some.. I got tired of waiting between plays so I stopped. I like continuous play, so it is not really for me. It is fun though... Though I felt liek the dailies were a tad too hard. ^^; I haven't played since mooooonths ago.

Grr, this game is getting annoying. I grind coins for a long time, and just when I spend them on that irritating Mega Glalie stage in hopes I get an S rank...I end up with only an A. I am seriously almost ready to throw my 3DS against the wall. :mad:

Grr, this game is getting annoying. I grind coins for a long time, and just when I spend them on that irritating Mega Glalie stage in hopes I get an S rank...I end up with only an A. I am seriously almost ready to throw my 3DS against the wall. :mad:

I just resort to buying jewels when I need them for the event Pokemon and event items. Whatever coins and stuff are leftover are put towards just easy-moding progress or S ranking stages. It's really annoying honestly.

Mega Glalie is one of the biggest roadblocks you'll face. I remember him being a total pain in the ass. I've saved up over 30k coins at the moment from farming Meowth, waiting for the next competition. I caught Groudon this week so I have to wait for that to end too.

Omg am i in heaven yet ; finally i found a place where people arent saying only bad stuff about the game ay

Anyone here finished all the main stages?(Including the newest ones, w/ Mega Heracross)
I'm having trouble w/ Mega Heracross. :'D

Back