• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Shuffle! <3

Anyone participating in the Mega something tournament? I think I'm just gonna resign myself to one try and then waiting for it to cycle around again. Not gonna bother with the huge crowd.

Yup! I kept getting scores of 12k-13k without items... and I finally splurged on one run for all the items and am now ranked 8/90k in North America. Those mega speedups seem really valuable, so I think it was worth it. Hopefully I will remain in the top 6k over the next 48 hours or so.

I played it some.. I got tired of waiting between plays so I stopped. I like continuous play, so it is not really for me. It is fun though... Though I felt liek the dailies were a tad too hard. ^^; I haven't played since mooooonths ago.

Grr, this game is getting annoying. I grind coins for a long time, and just when I spend them on that irritating Mega Glalie stage in hopes I get an S rank...I end up with only an A. I am seriously almost ready to throw my 3DS against the wall. :mad:

Grr, this game is getting annoying. I grind coins for a long time, and just when I spend them on that irritating Mega Glalie stage in hopes I get an S rank...I end up with only an A. I am seriously almost ready to throw my 3DS against the wall. :mad:

I just resort to buying jewels when I need them for the event Pokemon and event items. Whatever coins and stuff are leftover are put towards just easy-moding progress or S ranking stages. It's really annoying honestly.

Mega Glalie is one of the biggest roadblocks you'll face. I remember him being a total pain in the ass. I've saved up over 30k coins at the moment from farming Meowth, waiting for the next competition. I caught Groudon this week so I have to wait for that to end too.

Omg am i in heaven yet ; finally i found a place where people arent saying only bad stuff about the game ay

Anyone here finished all the main stages?(Including the newest ones, w/ Mega Heracross)
I'm having trouble w/ Mega Heracross. :'D

Back