• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Rumble World

Lancelot

Epic
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Tera Orb
Tera Orb
Chomp Call
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Balloon
Carnival Pinwheel
Rosewater Potion
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ahead of it.s release worldwide tomorrow I decided to make a thread dedicated to the new Pokemon Rumble game as I have yet to see one.

Disscuss anything to do with the game in the comments

i just downlaoded it

i've only played the old game on the 3DS (super pokemon rumble?? i forget the name) which i enjoyed, but im not liking the $$$ thing on this game, hopefully it's easily avoidable

REleases tomorrow in Europe I believe

Played it for a little while today, pretty darn fun. So far getting jewels to progress in the game hasn't been too hard, plus you get quite a few levels for each hot air balloon you buy.

I'm diggin' it.

Being my first rumble game I very much enjoying it :)

Maybe I'm just being dumb but I have no idea how to get additional gems. I bought a balloon, played once and am now stuck playing the waiting game.

Edit: ok, I got some more diamonds. This is pretty fun!

Last edited:
I'm liking it so far, haven't caught anything super impressive yet, but the Rumble Blast games are always fun :)

Dear god what happened to regice

378.png

It's a pyramid.

Its the only 3ds game i played today, its a lot better than shuffle.
Also, Oddish is so adorable in the game!
zlCfzTOXdocHZVeF9G.jpg

Last edited:
I was worried this game would be really restrictive with its currencies but it isn't too bad.

Must the game give me 3/4 worlds with a really awesome pokemon and 3 stars, but still continue to send me to the normal world with no stars.

It's pretty decent, I think I like it more since I lost Rumble Blast a while ago, and this is pretty close to that.

I kinda wish that they made the Rumble U figures came back and had a use in this game though.

I would never spend money on Shuffle but I could see myself buying some diamonds on this game.

I am downloading it now. I was a bit put off from the idea of in game purchases but hopefully they are too essential for gameplay

I just realized what some of the sounds were from: Pokemon Ranch. Spent a while trying to get my head around why these sounds were familiar. Especially the sounds when you press R on favoriting balloons.

I downloaded it today, and it's a really good free-to-play game! I was actually sort of excited for it after its announcement in the Nintendo Direct since I enjoyed Rumble Blast, and i'm glad to see that it's a pretty good free-to-play game. It's still annoying how I have to save up diamonds over time and then I can use them to do more in the game (i'm not going to buy any diamonds with real money in this game), but I still like it. It works well as a free-to-play game since you can play it in small bits and get benefits with streetpass/spotpass. Also, it's WAY better than Pokemon Shuffle, in my opinion. Shuffle got really boring really fast, and it had WAY too many tutorials when you first started.

I just realized what some of the sounds were from: Pokemon Ranch.

I thought that the sound effects were from Pokemon Channel on the GameCube. As soon as I heard them, I immediately remembered them from Pokemon Channel. I never played Pokemon Ranch, but I guess they also used the sound effects from Channel in Pokemon Ranch.

Back