Pokémon Pokemon Rumble World

It's a shame but I'm not really diggin' this in general, I mean, I did the magician's challenge and beat his Mega Alakazam but it just wasn't really worth the download.

It's the first Rumble game I've tried and I'm just not impressed, the Diamonds seem like a real waste, even their "deals" just so I can buy a balloon and spend diamonds to travel sooner than normal, it's just dumb.

Also why give the option to attack with "A" when it soon tells you to attack by just walking into them? It's just completely dumb.

The auto attack is annoying but you can turn it off in the options.

This game is pretty faithful to the other Rumble games (other than the micro transactions) so they might just not be for you.

Pokémon Rumble World!

Pok?mon Rumble World is free in the nintendo eshop! I just downloaded it and I love it! I just thought I should share this with others because it's a FREE game from Nintendo! These don't normally happen very often so spread the word to your fellow pok?mon lovers!

I haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks like a really fun game, I am totally going to get it. :)

I downloaded it today, and it's a really good free-to-play game! I was actually sort of excited for it after its announcement in the Nintendo Direct since I enjoyed Rumble Blast, and i'm glad to see that it's a pretty good free-to-play game. It's still annoying how I have to save up diamonds over time and then I can use them to do more in the game (i'm not going to buy any diamonds with real money in this game), but I still like it. It works well as a free-to-play game since you can play it in small bits and get benefits with streetpass/spotpass. Also, it's WAY better than Pokemon Shuffle, in my opinion. Shuffle got really boring really fast, and it had WAY too many tutorials when you first started.

I thought that the sound effects were from Pokemon Channel on the GameCube. As soon as I heard them, I immediately remembered them from Pokemon Channel. I never played Pokemon Ranch, but I guess they also used the sound effects from Channel in Pokemon Ranch.

I'll have to listen again, I was a hardcore Channel player back in the day but I have not recognized that yet.

This is what I've done in 2 days of playing this game.

JpVX7J1.jpg

I like Super Pokemon Rumble (the 3DS game) so I really enjoy this too. It's just a pain with the PokeDiamonds because after a point it just gets too hard to get them without paying (or too long) so.. I dunno. Otherwise it's still fun and I like it :)

I played this game after my brother blatenly downloaded it off the eShop.

In-terms of the Rumble Series, the only other game I played was Rumble Blast (Or Super Pokemon Rumble in Europe and stuff) and the only reason I played that game for a good while is to wait until the next Pokemon game comes out on the 3DS..however months after I got it, I dropped it quickly...It was...easy and it hurts the experience being a full-priced 3DS game, but it was fairly decent I suppose.

This game is more or less what Rumble Blast was, except it has Mii's, a screenshot button for tumblr and crap, and it's a free-to-play game...kinda like Pokemon Shuffle.
It's good, I think...

It's a fun enough game, especially for a freebie/freemium. I hadn't played any Pokemon Rumble games prior to this, so no real huge expectations going into it. Have only played it a little so far, but it provides a nice alternative to Pokemon Shuffle, which is starting to make me want to throw my DS across the room. ;p

This is amazing lol.

I love it that it has spot pass because now I can play with all my online friends and save them xD

As a fan of the Pok?mon Rumble series, but also an severe HATER of the way Freemium games are going lately.. this isn't half bad, I've gotta say. The original Pok?mon Rumble still is, and always will be, the best one - for the sole reason that it has drop-in local co-op. But this - compared to Super Pok?mon Rumble, anyway - seems pretty great! The gameplay still feels like classic Pok?mon Rumble, and the auto-attack is an interesting addition, although I quickly turned that off.

My only gripe with this one is that there really doesn't seem to be a use for Pok? (the currency), in previous PR games, Pok? was mostly used to get new Pok?mon, and teach new moves to your old ones. But.. I'm not seeing that here at all. Although I have noticed some empty spaces in the hub world, so maybe that'll be added when I unlock stuff. But for now, the only use for Pok? seems to be clothes.

Another thing to note, the pricing on Pok?Diamonds seems.. surprisingly generous for a F2P game, especially something made by Nintendo! I'm not sure if the payment curve's going to get steeper later, but right now 1.5p per extra game seems like a pretty good deal. Normally these Freemium types of games seem to extort more money out of you than regular titles.. but this one seems to be pretty 'lax about it. (Probably because most of the assets in the game was already there from previous PR titles. I'm assuming this was a low-budget game. I recognise that music, yo!)

But for now, I can happily give it a 7/10. Better than Super Pok?mon Rumble, but not quite as good as the original.

Last edited:
I've had fun (except for not being able to capture boss pokemon or being flinched/disabled while a pokemon I need is dazed) until a point where I have 70 diamonds and the next balloons are over 120 each. I did buy some gems as well but it hasn't been enough. Time to spend another $10? ?????

I'm going to start adding people's friend codes who request it. After all, you get gems from having contact with other people playing the game even if you don't meet them in real life. Anyone?

Last edited:
I'm going to start adding people's friend codes who request it. After all, you get gems from having contact with other people playing the game even if you don't meet them in real life. Anyone?

Added you. I want more people to have this game too '3'

Just caught Kyogre :3. So happy! I'm really enjoying this game :D

I've hit a wall. I've caught most of the mons in my ballons but am having trouble catching some legendaries. Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy more diamonds at the moment. :(

It is unreasonable to get all balloons without some real life spending. There is not enough even if you complete all challenges with every objective. Unless you have about 20 friends added who all play, there is no proper way to fund all the 100+ diamond balloons. And that is not including all the upgrades/trees/etc.

Back