Pokémon Pokemon Rumble World

I've gotten 2 Super Frenzies and I've lost count of how is many regular Frenzies I've had today. The game loves me.

Except when I'm trying to get a certain boss and then a fever drops stars on it and that boss is no longer available. Happened to me 3 times when trying to get jolteon. I already have multiple registeels dammnit.

Last edited:
Rumble World passwords for American region:
Klefki ? 92955036
Doublade ? 27418406
Togepi ? 04730723

Enter these number passwords under the passwords option in the menu of the game (press x) and you get the Pokemon whose names are next to the code :) just thought I would share it with everyone ^-^

Rumble World passwords for American region:
Klefki — 92955036
Doublade — 27418406
Togepi — 04730723

Enter these number passwords under the passwords option in the menu of the game (press x) and you get the Pokemon whose names are next to the code :) just thought I would share it with everyone ^-^

I literally posted a thread which has a link to ALL pass codes, even some [most] whoch havent been officially released yet.

Currently Rank 29 in game, curious what levels anyone else is. Really loving the game so far, which is surprising because I found the previous two Rumble games boring and tedious.

I just got 3 super fevers in a row and now I have 2 Enteis! I love this game :D

This is probably a stupid question, but I can't figure it out at all:

When you're saying goodbye to Pokemon, which ones do you get rid of?

I know to filter for the most powerful and keep those. Then I look at the duplicates and keep one of each skill or whatever it's called. But after that I don't understand what the stars next to it mean...am I over-thinking it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh figured out the star thing at least...duh, manual.

How do you trigger super frienzies? I only ever get the normal ones.

And I'm rank 31.

Back