• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Platinum

Hmm, I made a post about the same as mine here, but with more stuff and of course it just magically vanished

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Hmm, I made a post about the same as mine here, but with more stuff and of course it just magically vanished

Admins have magical powers.

EDIT: I cannot contain my laughter. They're trying to translate a Japanese Pokemon site and one person who apparantley knows the language says "I've seen these before, it's either Hiragana or Katakana."

IT'S BOTH, YOU MORON. xDDDDDDDDDD

Anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling/grammatical errors in the rules? For god sakes have someone who can actually WRITE, write the rules.

JJRamone2 said:
Anyone else notice the massive amount of spelling/grammatical errors in the rules? For god sakes have someone who can actually WRITE, write the rules.
LOL

I joined as a spriter there. To help them? God, no. To show how bad they suck.

:D

Ultra... you're more needed for PKMN Topaz... go to pokerealm.net (maybe .com, I forget).

:p

UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Ultra... you're more needed for PKMN Topaz... go to pokerealm.net (maybe .com, I forget).

I don't see how they need my help there.
It seems to be a much better project.

I see no project.
See the Pokemon Topaz part of the site?
That's text-based.
Text is the worst idea in all of humanity.

Why remake G/S? Worst games in the series.
Bugger remakes. It's an entire waste of developmental time. It was so pissed when FR/LG came out: it was hardly better than a remake.
I don't want remakes. I want NEW Pokemon games, godamnit.

And I looked at that site an turned away as soon as I saw the Sloganizer banner. Sloganizer pwns, but don't use it as an f'in banner.

dragonflamez said:
Bugger remakes. It's an entire waste of developmental time. It was so pissed when FR/LG came out: it was hardly better than a remake.

And I looked at that site an turned away as soon as I saw the Sloganizer banner. Sloganizer pwns, but don't use it as an f'in banner.
G/S were the best in the series... only ones that let you get 16 badges.

yeah, thats what I was thinking. (about the sloganizer banner)
but they have another banner in other places, I dunno why it doesn't show up on the front page.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:

but they have another banner in other places, I dunno why it doesn't show up on the front page.
Oh, we get a water-down version of the first game too? Goodie!

Sure, do the same thing, but not with a G/S remake. How about a new game with two regions. Kick twice as hard.

dragonflamez said:
O.O

Umm, Excuse me, G/S was the best.16 badges, a Rival that isnt your next door neighbor, Whirlpool as a TM, Both legends are catchable, The Elite 4 is so cool, Koga's Daughter is hot,Blaine lives in a cave, Blue leads Viridan, you can ride that ship over and over, The game is actually somewhat tough, You can fight red at the end, Koga's daughter is hot, Koga's daughter is hot, and a RED GYRADOS!

^_^

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:

Sure, do the same thing, but not with a G/S remake. How about a new game with two regions. Kick twice as hard.
As long as it has Koga's daughter.

YogurtBandit said:
dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:

As long as it has Koga's daughter.
Seriously, as far as gameplay and the actually Pokemon themselves went, G/S was by FAR the worst. If the only thing you care about is a leader of a friggin Gym, then I guess I can't help you.

Back