• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Multi-Battle Thread!

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Want to have a Multi Battle? Then put your name here and wait for some other people to add you!

It's basically a double battle. The difference? There's 4 people instead of 2, so everyone controls a Pok?mon! Everything else is the same except that everyone can only use 3 Pok?mon.
The easiest way to do this is to choose 1 person to be the leader. Have the leader register the other 3 people as friends, and then the leader will invite them to a Multi battle. The game has pre-set teams, but you can change your partner to who you want if you want to.

I'm making a new thread because X and Y are not fully compatible with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. All new mega evolutions and items along with a few other things are not usable when battling with someone with X or Y. If you would rather battle in X and Y, click here.

(This is not a battle me thread. It's a general thread for searching for and having multi battles. So battle anyone and everyone!)​

Last edited:
I might be able to, but only on Sunday due to work. Yep I work 6 days a week.. :(

Oh, this sounds cool. I'm not a real fighter but I'd like to participate sometime.

I might, but I have one question: Would my pokemon Y party listen to me if I transfer them to ORAS and play online? I don't have any badges btw

Would be a good thread if it was more active ;p Come on peoples.

I might, but I have one question: Would my pokemon Y party listen to me if I transfer them to ORAS and play online? I don't have any badges btw

In the game itself, they wouldn't listen since it acts like a trade, and happiness is reset as well. Not sure about online...

We need to set up an availability chart or something. Right now this is going nowhere. :/

Okay, 4 people! You want to use legendaries or no? I'm fine either way.

Back