• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Multi-Battle Thread!

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Want to have a Multi Battle? Then put your name here and wait for some other people to add you!

It's basically a double battle. The difference? There's 4 people instead of 2, so everyone controls a Pok?mon! Everything else is the same except that everyone can only use 3 Pok?mon.
The easiest way to do this is to choose 1 person to be the leader. Have the leader register the other 3 people as friends, and then the leader will invite them to a Multi battle. The game has pre-set teams, but you can change your partner to who you want if you want to.

I'm making a new thread because X and Y are not fully compatible with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. All new mega evolutions and items along with a few other things are not usable when battling with someone with X or Y. If you would rather battle in X and Y, click here.

(This is not a battle me thread. It's a general thread for searching for and having multi battles. So battle anyone and everyone!)​

Last edited:
I might be able to, but only on Sunday due to work. Yep I work 6 days a week.. :(

Oh, this sounds cool. I'm not a real fighter but I'd like to participate sometime.

I might, but I have one question: Would my pokemon Y party listen to me if I transfer them to ORAS and play online? I don't have any badges btw

Would be a good thread if it was more active ;p Come on peoples.

I might, but I have one question: Would my pokemon Y party listen to me if I transfer them to ORAS and play online? I don't have any badges btw

In the game itself, they wouldn't listen since it acts like a trade, and happiness is reset as well. Not sure about online...

We need to set up an availability chart or something. Right now this is going nowhere. :/

Okay, 4 people! You want to use legendaries or no? I'm fine either way.

Ummm...I'm nowhere near professional so I'd prefer no legendaries...heh... :L

Back