• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I caught a couple new ones today at the beach.

v49u2s.jpg

I also used my lucky egg & evolved a bunch I've been saving & leveled up to 18

I caught my elusive Dratini and Horsea at last :'D Though I'm mad my sister got a much higher CP Dratini than I did.

I am going to get a smart phone soon so I am excited to give this game a try. I feel like all of my friends play this and I am left out at the moment. I must find a Butterfree. :)

I just came back from a 7km walk, and what a crapshoot that was. First of all, the game only counted 4km, so my 5km egg still hasn't hatched. Gyms here were also taken over by GPS spoofers while I was around. One happened when I was right next to it, so I could plainly see there was nobody but me there. About a minute later, the same person took over a gym that was 1km away.

Niantic need to stop being retards, fix their game and take care of actual cheaters, instead of hurting their legitimate player base.

Last edited:
I just came back from a 7km walk, and what a crapshoot that was. First of all, the game only counted 4km, so my 5km egg still hasn't hatched. Gyms here were also taken over by GPS spoofers while I was around. One happened when I was right next to it, so I could plainly see there was nobody but me there. About a minute later, the same person took over a gym that was 1km away.

Niantic need to stop being retards, fix their game and take care of actual cheaters, instead of hurting their legitimate player base.

And here they are trying to prevent people from using trackers while letting people GPS hack, break the hatching of the eggs and less pokemon spawning. Gotta love seeing where their priorities lie.

they posted a new article on their site and pretty much mentioned them stopping it.
I have also seen images.

A Gyarados showed up somewhere near me. So I packed up the kid and the dog to try and find it. No luck whatsoever. Kiddo was not happy about the ordeal. She'd rather play Minecraft then wander around trying to find Pokemon that we can't find or track.

Woot! Evolved this dude finally and hatched a Charmander! Now I have all of the starters :>

image.jpg

image.jpg

My Pokemon so far, and my eggs too, is hatching a 10 kilometer egg special? tmp_642-Screenshot_2016-08-06-19-57-592060380401.jpg tmp_642-Screenshot_2016-08-06-19-58-141213898236.jpg

Attachments

• tmp_642-Screenshot_2016-08-06-19-57-481320726014.jpg
    tmp_642-Screenshot_2016-08-06-19-57-481320726014.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
@mewto28, yes 10km eggs are the most rare and have the potential to hatch rarer pokemon, here's a link for reference! :> also, good job on getting a Scyther so soon! I'm jealous! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah thats awesome that is one high leveled charmander

all the eggs i have hatched are zubat ad sandshrew

i have 2 10k eggs close to hatching

I hope your 10km eggs are cool ones! c: I got two Hitmonlees and a Jynx ; v ;

Last edited:
Scyther just appeared near my house, is it rare too?

I think this chart is pretty accurate -- in my experience, Scyther is very rare: I've only seen it once and I missed it ; v ;

25R9kRgvqhlqsEUf4yMC0fg6BgoUMg8RSdB4SfAfp9A-488x500.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it also really depends what types of areas you play in too!

My 10km egg hatched into a Chansey! I got another 10 km egg from a Pokestop and can't wait to hatch it ^^ Also evolved my second Eevee to a Jolteon c:

I love the game but unfortunately had to take a break because there's barely any accessible pokestops near me.

I love the game but unfortunately had to take a break because there's barely any accessible pokestops near me.

Pretty much this. But my cousin -might- take me to his work tomorrow and his work is downtown. So I'm hoping I'll get lucky.

Back