Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I keep using my lucky eggs on accident oops. I leveled up to level 15 from all of the pokemon I evolved so I guess that works.

I keep using my lucky eggs on accident oops. I leveled up to level 15 from all of the pokemon I evolved so I guess that works.

I accidently used a incense once

I hatched a 10k egg and it was a low leveled pinisir :[ i already have 2 that are higher leveled

Last edited:
For anybody who's trying to get the highest CP pokemon possible. I highly suggest waiting until you have enough candies to perform the entire 3 stage evolution (for one's who have a 3 stage evolution) It's hard to wait until you have 125 candies, but it's so worth it ;)

I'm level 19 and I'm still trying to break 1000 CP. I caught an omastar earlier that was 999. Now the game is just teasing me.

All right, so I need one measly Diglett to finally get a Dugtrio. I go on an evening walk and whaddya know, A bloody Diglett appears! I'm freaking stoked! They've been eluding me for days, but one finally shows up! I hurl a Ball at it with all my might and it shakes twice before the pop out. As soon as it pops out, GONE. This game is testing me I swear.

Last edited:
I'm halfwayish to level 18. And I also only need just 1 growlithe to evolve it. But haven't been going out much lately since school will be starting for me soon and I'm preparing for it.

llol i need to visit more pok?stops because i have,, like a total of 10 balls . ..

i went out to get a gym today and a girl (in her 20s) got a bit upset that i took it from her because she could get her reward in 20 minutes lmao .....

llol i need to visit more pok?stops because i have,, like a total of 10 balls . ..

i went out to get a gym today and a girl (in her 20s) got a bit upset that i took it from her because she could get her reward in 20 minutes lmao .....

savage

I want to evolve my growlithe but i really want to power it up more its already maxed out at the level I am

Played this today. Just went for a walk mainly to find Pokestops because I was running out of Pokeballs (and also because I had three peanut butter kit kats for breakfast and felt fat). Didn't really get anything good, but like I said, my main purpose was to stock up on items.
I did hatch a Pikachu and Meowth from eggs tho, so not all that bad. Once the tracking feature gets fixed I'm sure I'll enjoy it again. I saw a Cubone and Bulbasaur on my map but couldn't find them :'(

Once the tracking feature gets fixed I'm sure I'll enjoy it again. I saw a Cubone and Bulbasaur on my map but couldn't find them :'(

Yeah, I really don't find the game as enjoyable now that it doesn't have any tracking.

In the past week I've only turned PoGo on a few times and then turned it off again after a few minutes. Today I finally went for a short walk with it, and hatched a Pikachu from an egg I had put in an incubator on Sunday. I'm hoping that the current tracking beta is a success and can be rolled out to all players soon, and hopefully that (paired with recent fixes) will motivate me to play as much as I used to.

My 2km eggs (of which I had at least 8) have all hatched into zubat and rattata so far, LOL.

My local park is losting a pokemon go event. They're going to lure up the pokestops and hand out prizes to the team who takes control of the gym by the end of the night. I live in such a tiny, urban town. So I'm hoping it ends up being something huge.

i just want a rare spawn tbh

Yeah, I'm running out of enthusiasm for this app. I went out with friends a lot but we haven't gone anywhere in almost two weeks and I just went out jogging today and didn't even think to load up the app.

i hatched a 10k egg yesterday and got an Electabuzz! its cp is super high

and i evolve my growlithe and it turn into a 1200 Arcanine

I was able to take over a gym today!
Well, it was already taken over the by the same team I was, but it had an open space.
I dropped a pokemon when I walked by and became the leader. Checking, and my gym is still up!

I was able to take over a gym today!
Well, it was already taken over the by the same team I was, but it had an open space.
I dropped a pokemon when I walked by and became the leader. Checking, and my gym is still up!

Hey, awesome! Congrats! :> such a great feeling!

Also...

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN NOW WHEN ITS TEN PM AND IM NOT GONNA GO WANDER AROUND OUTSIDE ; v ;

image.jpg

Caught a level 1444 dragonite today before camp started :eek: I feel incredibly lucky

Back