Selling Pokemon! Get your Pokemon here! 100 tbt for everything!

Pokemon (s):
Mew(Kor) O3219 (Kor) Bashful Sinnoh
Shiny Eevee (F) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Anticipation Wish, yawn, charm, and natural gift Love ball

IGN: Kitty
How much? 200TBT?

Do you still have these? If not that particular Mew, any one will do. Also, I'm interested in a male shiny eevee if you happen to come across one sometime. Not picky about IVs or nature.

I think i still have that mew :) I'll check one i get home and charge my ds!

Pokemon:
Meowth(Jap) Trainer Trainer Serious Kanto YES Petal dance Meowth Rare with special move
Reshiram(Ger) O3102 FR?2012 Timid Unova YES 1st Anniversary
Charizard(Jap) O7274 XY Jolly Kalos YES 7/31 w/ dragon claw
Charizard(Jap) O7274 XY Timid Kalos YES 7/29 w/ inferno
Absol(Jap) Trainer Trainer Bashful Hoenn YES Special move wish very rare
IGN: Natasha
Total: 500
These five please :)
Also, do you happen to have some of the newer events like 2015 Olleh Charizard?

Last edited:
Pokemon:
Meowth(Jap) Trainer Trainer Serious Kanto YES Petal dance Meowth Rare with special move
Reshiram(Ger) O3102 FR?2012 Timid Unova YES 1st Anniversary
Charizard(Jap) O7274 XY Jolly Kalos YES 7/31 w/ dragon claw
Charizard(Jap) O7274 XY Timid Kalos YES 7/29 w/ inferno
Absol(Jap) Trainer Trainer Bashful Hoenn YES Special move wish very rare
IGN: Natasha
Total: 500
These five please :)
Also, do you happen to have some of the newer events like 2015 Olleh Charizard?
Hello! And yes I can get my hands on the new 2015 ollehzard but it'll probably be a pretty common one :p and yes I can do those for 500 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

N
Pokemon (s):
Mew(Kor) O3219 (Kor) Bashful Sinnoh
Shiny Eevee (F) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Anticipation Wish, yawn, charm, and natural gift Love ball

IGN: Kitty
How much? 200TBT?

Do you still have these? If not that particular Mew, any one will do. Also, I'm interested in a male shiny eevee if you happen to come across one sometime. Not picky about IVs or nature.

Hey! Sorry for not replying to your Pm. I got a bit busy. And I don't have the new a note but I have a new and a shiny male eevee (Not sure on IVs and stuff)

Hello! And yes I can get my hands on the new 2015 ollehzard but it'll probably be a pretty common one :p and yes I can do those for 500 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

N

Hey! Sorry for not replying to your Pm. I got a bit busy. And I don't have the new a note but I have a new and a shiny male eevee (Not sure on IVs and stuff)
Ok, can we trade tomorrow? Because I have to finish a bunch of readings for school. Is the 2015 Olleh the Careful Capable of taking hits one?

Ok, can we trade tomorrow? Because I have to finish a bunch of readings for school. Is the 2015 Olleh the Careful Capable of taking hits one?

Np we can trade tmr :) and I'll see what I can get that, hopefully, has proof of legitimacy and I'll try to avoid the careful one

Np we can trade tmr :) and I'll see what I can get that, hopefully, has proof of legitimacy and I'll try to avoid the careful one
I would also be interested in events with proof if you have a list :)
The Ollehs I have so far are the English Adamant one and the Careful one.

I would also be interested in events with proof if you have a list :)
The Ollehs I have so far are the English Adamant one and the Careful one.

I have uncloned events with proof but those aren't very cheap these are the only cloned events that I have since I stopped collecting clones quite a while ago

I don't really have a spreadsheet or anything but I can list somethings I have.

All are uncloned with proof.

- M18 Arceus
- KOR Se jun Park's Pachirisu
- FB Kangaskhan
- JPN Unova Starters
- WCS15K Linoone
- Taiwan Darkrai/Diancie
- JPN White Gengar

Thats everything I can think of atm

Format: ?
Pokemon (s): [If it is event please list ID and if it is a shiny please be specific](only female vulpix for x/y i saw listed, i think?) Vulpix(F) Lv.23 6iv Timid Drought Hex, energy ball, flamethrower, and dark pulse Pokeball
IGN: Aurora
How much? 100tbt

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

N

That sounds awesome! So what would be the total for these pokemon? ARGH somehow it quoted the wrong post! I meant the mew and eevee(s). Oh wait no. It quoted the whole thing. Ok good. I was confused.

Last edited:
100 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds awesome! So what would be the total for these pokemon? ARGH somehow it quoted the wrong post! I meant the mew and eevee(s). Oh wait no. It quoted the whole thing. Ok good. I was confused.

lol and 1 mew and 2 eevees right? if so 300 tbt

sure! Give me a few minutes to get stuff ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

dun kno how to

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry! updating the 3ds :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey so i dont think i have a female eevee D:

I'm sorry I'm so slow, I'm doing several different things at once. If all you have is the male, that's great, because that's really the one I wanted more.

Back