• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Prepare yourselves, everyone. Announcement in the next 2 hours. The meeting ends at 10:30 PM EST and the Pokemon announcement will be made towards the end.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001622574130872320

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pokemon Quest for mobile and switch has been announced....two more announcements to come.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001631951571238912

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee have been confirmed, return to Kanto with Go integration

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001634986498248704

Hi! I'm new to Pokemon games. I bought a Pokemon from someone on eBay earlier today and they gave me codes for a game called Pokemon Rumble. I know it's an older game. Does anyone still play it? Ifso I'd be happy to give them the 3 codes I have. I don't know what Pokemon they're for though. Thank you!

anyone have a non english 6 iv ditto ?
gen 6

Last edited:
In Battle Maison can I swap my entire team for a different team before fighting the Chatelaine?

from what i can find yes.

1. Can you change the order of your pokemon when you go back in?
2. Can you change the items of your pokemon then go back in?
3. Can you change the moves of your pokemon through tm /other then go back in?
4. Can you use different pokemons than the ones you used in when you continue?

yes, to all of this ;)
but why would you ?
it's pretty easy.

you can just use some of the legendaries to make it easier on yourself.
i dit it with some of my IV bred, EV trained mons, like arcenine, garchomp, crawdaunt and mega kangeskhan.

"Hera sent over Luvdisc."

how fitting

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can just use some of the legendaries to make it easier on yourself.

this is late, but idk what game you're playing. since just about every one since ruby/sapphire has always banned legends from the challenge facilities, as far as I can remember

Last edited:
"Hera sent over Luvdisc."

how fitting

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is late, but idk what game you're playing. since just about every one since ruby/sapphire has always banned legends from the challenge facilities, as far as I can remember

since you're talking about the mason you're playing gen 6 and all the legendary pokemon you can use there are as follows.
- articuno
- zapdos
- moltres
- raikou
- entei
- suicune
- regirock
- regice
- registeel
- latias ( NOT the mega OR the soul dew variant )
- latios ( NOT the mega OR the soul dew variant )
- uxie
- mesprit
- azalf
- heatran
- regigigas
- cresselia
- cobalion
- terrakion
- virizion
- tornadus
- thunderus
- landorus

all other legedary pokemon are banned.
and you can use any item on them that you want, excluding the lati twins.

I don't know where to post this but I just won a Master Ball in the lottery. First time ever!

Wow, nice job! I think those kinds of prizes are pretty hard to get in the games so kudos to you. :)

Last edited:
I did it!!! I beat the super singles battle challenge at the battle tree in Ultra Sun after dozens of failed attempts! Won all 50 battles in a row and swept Red’s team of Venusaur, Lapras, and Mega Charizard X at the 50th battle using a team of Durant with Truant, Choice Scarf, X-Scissor, Entrainment, Thunder Fang, and Rock Tomb, Mega Blaziken with Speed Boost, Double Kick, Fire Punch, Swords Dance, and Protect, and Jellicent with Water Absorb, Ghostium Z, Scald, Shadow Ball, Recover, and Psychic. I saved the battle as my battle video, earned the stamp in my trainer passport, and gained an additional 50 BP. I’m so happy right now I could cry. After months of failed attempts I can finally say I’ve beat the super singles battle challenge at both the battle maison in Omega Ruby and the battle tree in Ultra Sun, in addition to having beat my first Nuzlocke challenge ever this last year on Omega Ruby. Today is a great day indeed. :)

Last edited:
does the full traunt durant cheese not work anymore in gen7? (entrainment the first mon with traunt durant, switch into blaziken and set up a sub+swords dance/hone claws/whatever other buffing move you want while protecting during the non-loafing turns, baton pass into something like a skill link mon or m-khan and go to town)

though regardless, congrats! and lol, poor neglected blastoise

now go for a thousand streak

does the full traunt durant cheese not work anymore in gen7? (entrainment the first mon with traunt durant, switch into blaziken and set up a sub+swords dance/hone claws/whatever other buffing move you want while protecting during the non-loafing turns, baton pass into something like a skill link mon or m-khan and go to town)

though regardless, congrats! and lol, poor neglected blastoise

now go for a thousand streak

It still works I’m pretty sure. It’s just a bit more difficult with the subtle changes in the battle tree compared to previous generation battle facilities. And yeah, Blastoise got neglected lmao

EDIT: I could go for an 1,000 streak, but I would have to be pretty crazy and have no life ig :rolleyes:

Last edited:
guess we'll see how I fare whenever I get to it myself then

also, gonna bother with any of the other facility battle modes?

Nah, I think that’s it for me. Only really interested in single battles tbh. Plus Sword and Shield will be coming out and I’ll probably be preparing for that (might try to complete the national dex/a living dex if I have enough time).

Last edited:
hey, I just started working on a full gen6 living dex myself somewhat recently and now just have the gen4-6 mons left to evolve for that (with all their earlier forms set up and ready). even taking gen7 having more mons into account, you should have more than enough time I'm sure

Back