Pokémon Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl. Which starter are you going to pick?

Which Sinnoh starter will you pick?

• Turtwig

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Piplup

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • I’m going to throw away my starter like the useless trash it is. My name is Paul, and I WILL win.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I’m going to be that one guy who uses two legendary Pokemon in the Sinnoh League. : P

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
i forgot that sinnoh only has like 2? 3? fire types and went with turtwig. foolish behavior on my end, except I'm a huge fan of turtle pokemon so i guess it worked out!

Started with Turtwig and got a Magikarp and Ponyta asap for water and fire. :)

I haven't bought Shining Pearl yet, but I'll be playing with Turtwig as he was the starter I picked in the original game and I love him so much.

Piplup for the sake of nostalgia. I'm giving them an everstone as soon as possible, I don't want them to turn into any of the ugly penguin evolutions

My heart is saying Turtwig, but my brain is saying I'm taking too long to pick Piplup since my husband already has the other two starters.

I picked Piplup on my Shining Pearl game because that was my starter in the original games but on my Brilliant Diamond play through when I get that I'm thinking of starting with Chimchar.

I wanted to vote for this so bad- I’m going to throw away my starter like the useless trash it is. My name is Paul, and I WILL win.

but in reality im gonna choose piplup since I always go with water types lmao

Back