Shop Leo's Pokemon Day Care Shop (Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl)

leohyrule

Messy Queen
Bells
Switch
3151-1774-2722
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Spectral Preserves
Splat Easter Egg
Pavé Pink Feather
Snowflake Glow Wand
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Snow Bunny
Feedback
100% (299) +
Hi! I've been playing a lot of pokemon Shining Pearl and have finally finished my national pokedex, so I have every pokemon that can be bred available including exclusives, starters, great marsh, trophy garden and swarm pokemon.
Since this is a new shop, I was going to do 5 tbt per pokemon.
I am also willing to do touch trades with harder to evolve pokemon such as milotic and friendship evolutions for 2 tbt each as I have a lot of these available too.
If you need a pokemon in a certain ball or with a certain ability, I can do that too, depending on your request. I am also available to breed pokemon with different IVs and natures if that is something people are interested in.
I'm pretty much open to looking for anything you might need pokemon-wise. Just ask!
My hidden ability aprimon (the fancy balls) are here for 10 tbt each: link
Anything else, just ask.​

Last edited:
Hi!! I’m here to get some Pokemon ^-^
- German Ditto
- English Eevee
- Any pokemon with flame body (Slugma or HA Ponyta is fine, whichever you wanna let go)

IVs, ball, egg moves, etc. don’t really matter! Just want the specifications above, since I’m going to shiny hunt some ‘mons. c:

I can pay 70 tbt for everything!

Hi!! I’m here to get some Pokemon ^-^
- German Ditto
- English Eevee
- Any pokemon with flame body (Slugma or HA Ponyta is fine, whichever you wanna let go)

IVs, ball, egg moves, etc. don’t really matter! Just want the specifications above, since I’m going to shiny hunt some ‘mons. c:

I can pay 70 tbt for everything!
I have all of those ready! Will be the German ditto, HA love ball eevee (so you have the option) and HA flame body ponyta since I have those ready. I’ll be in 98809880

I have all of those ready! Will be the German ditto, HA love ball eevee (so you have the option) and HA flame body ponyta since I have those ready. I’ll be in 98809880
Oh thank you so much! ❤️ I’ll be on my way!
(This is my first time trading, so pardon if I’ll be a little slow with learning how to trade ; w; )

Oh thank you so much! ❤ I’ll be on my way!
(This is my first time trading, so pardon if I’ll be a little slow with learning how to trade ; w; )
Actually I’m getting a server error! I don’t know if you will be or not. Make sure you go to the basement and not the upstairs haha. Some people have told me that that confuses them
EDIT: never mind. Got in

Actually I’m getting a server error! I don’t know if you will be or not. Make sure you go to the basement and not the upstairs haha. Some people have told me that that confuses them
EDIT: never mind. Got in
Thanks for letting me know!
Sorry if I'm a little slow, didn't know about the switch update and stuff 😅 Be there in a moment!
Post automatically merged:

AHHHH thank you so much! Shiny Glaceon is my dream Pokemon and I’m really excited to be closer to my goal <3 Really want my Glaceon to be my own so this trade means a lot! ❤️

Thanks for letting me know!
Sorry if I'm a little slow, didn't know about the switch update and stuff 😅 Be there in a moment!
Post automatically merged:

AHHHH thank you so much! Shiny Glaceon is my dream Pokemon and I’m really excited to be closer to my goal <3 Really want my Glaceon to be my own so this trade means a lot! ❤️
Thank you so much! I hope you get a shiny soon!

Back