• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokémon Anime Discussion

still upset about the fact that jessie lost the pokemon performance. she was the most suitable candidate to be the kalos queen than anyone else!

I think I watched the first season and most of the second.

if there's no misty and brock, what's the point

I've come across a couple bizarre episodes lately.

Episode 223 - Throwing in the Noctowl

Jigglypuff almost kills Ash and friends as the HootHoot Express plane is barely flying and she puts them all to sleep.

Episode 206 - The Joy of Water Pok?mon

The nurse Joy of this Pokemon center specifically specializing in treating water Pokemon hates water Pokemon just because they played with her in the water when she was a child. It is by far the worst writing and worst reason to hate a Pokemon type.

Last edited:
I've come across a couple bizarre episodes lately.

Episode 223 - Throwing in the Noctowl

Jigglypuff almost kills Ash and friends as the HootHoot Express plane is barely flying and she puts them all to sleep.

Episode 206 - The Joy of Water Pok?mon

The nurse Joy of this Pokemon center specifically specializing in treating water Pokemon hates water Pokemon just because they played with her in the water when she was a child. It is by far the worst writing and worst reason to hate a Pokemon type.
Lol. Prepare yourself, it gets much worse later on.

I used to watch the show all the time when it first started. I watch it sometimes now. A lot of the stories seem kind of pointless though. It is only interesting in gym or contest battles. I like that one random judge from the contests who would just say "Remarkable!" to everyone. lol Some of the battle logic makes no sense though. Hey Ash, "Dodge it!" or "Frubbles" are not attack commands.

Guys do you think ash will the kalos league???
He in the top 4 and it's going against his rivals
I actually hope he win first :)

Last edited:
I do think Ash is gonna be about to win against Alain and then Team Flare will intervene.

Also Hawlucha R.I.P

Today I finally finished the first 5 seasons of the Pokemon anime. I even watched the unaired and banned episodes to mark down all 276. That was one heck of a nostalgia train though. I was really sad to see Misty go and even though I know Brock comes back, it was still sad to see him depart as well. The Johto League matches with Ash were actually really great.

Today I finally finished the first 5 seasons of the Pokemon anime. I even watched the unaired and banned episodes to mark down all 276. That was one heck of a nostalgia train though. I was really sad to see Misty go and even though I know Brock comes back, it was still sad to see him depart as well. The Johto League matches with Ash were actually really great.

The Ash/Misty/Brock departure scene in Johto is definitely a tearjerker for me! (save the cheesy music montage of course haha)

I just finished the 14th season (first season of Black and White) and I actually don't mind Iris I know many people dislike her for being annoying but I like how she's grown as a trainer already in just her first season.

Also saw the 14th movie the Victini one. I definitely recommend that you don't waste your time watching both versions of it. The story is the exact same only a few Pokemon are switched around. Heck almost all the scenes are the exact same. I suggest watching the version that matches the game you played. Though it really doesn't matter as I watched White first even though I played Black in the games.

I'M MAAAAAADDDDDD! WHY DIDN'T ASH WIN THE LEAGUE? HE HAD EVERYTHING IN HIS FAVOUR.

The stars were aligned but sadly the pen wasn't aligned with the paper when this episode was written. The initial blow really stung especially because he was being groomed to win this league(0-2 against Alan before League, Ash-Greninja, no random OP trainer before League, etc.). I was disappointed by the loss, but I always saw it as a possibility in the back of my head considering MCX was beating 10 Mega's in a row, going toe to toe with Champion Steven/E4 Siebold, and even defeated E4 Malva. It's all dust in the wind now and I'm really looking forward to the Team Flare takeover despite the League results.

Back