• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's RLC Shop ✿ [CLOSED(temp)]

hello!!! would I be able to get a picture like option 2 but with my character holding like a plush of a villager? I'd pay extra ofc

edit: oh! also, would you be comfortable drawing a fish for the pet portrait?

hello!!! would I be able to get a picture like option 2 but with my character holding like a plush of a villager? I'd pay extra ofc

edit: oh! also, would you be comfortable drawing a fish for the pet portrait?
Hi! Sure, that would be fine. ^^ & I haven't drawn a lot of fish before, but I think I could probably manage it!!

edit: pming you with details!

Last edited:
Hi Plume! 🌺
Quick question! Are human OC's (instead of ACNH in-game character) accepted for Option #3?

Awesome! I'd love to apply for Option #3 for either a slot if one is available or wait list ^^

Name: Kuroh (OC name below is Ren!)
References: [X]
Details: [X]
Total: Option #3 ($15)
If anything on the form requires additional fees, I can glady pay it ~

Thank you!!

Awesome! I'd love to apply for Option #3 for either a slot if one is available or wait list ^^

Name: Kuroh (OC name below is Ren!)
References: [X]
Details: [X]
Total: Option #3 ($15)
If anything on the form requires additional fees, I can glady pay it ~

Thank you!!
Ren is so cute, and the butter cookies are such a sweet idea! I'd love to draw them. ^^
I'll send a DM with more details shortly!

Hey there, Plume! I have somewhat of a complicated order for you, but I really like your style of art and was hoping you could create it as a pfp for me! :)

Name: Midoriya
References:
VmLrHb0.png

i5iWSXx.jpg
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) Deku and Lucky in swimsuits with Lucky in a swimming tube splashing water on Deku while Deku is laughing (with a beach background)
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) Option 4 + villager + background = $39

Just let me know when I need to pay or if I need to make any changes to my order. Thank you!

Hey there, Plume! I have somewhat of a complicated order for you, but I really like your style of art and was hoping you could create it as a pfp for me! :)

Name: Midoriya
References:
VmLrHb0.png

i5iWSXx.jpg
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) Deku and Lucky in swimsuits with Lucky in a swimming tube splashing water on Deku while Deku is laughing (with a beach background)
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) Option 4 + villager + background = $39

Just let me know when I need to pay or if I need to make any changes to my order. Thank you!
Hi Midoriya! That description sounds super cute, I would be honored to accept your commission. ^^ sending a DM shortly!

Back