Plume's RLC Shop ✿ [CLOSED(temp)]

hello!!! would I be able to get a picture like option 2 but with my character holding like a plush of a villager? I'd pay extra ofc

edit: oh! also, would you be comfortable drawing a fish for the pet portrait?

hello!!! would I be able to get a picture like option 2 but with my character holding like a plush of a villager? I'd pay extra ofc

edit: oh! also, would you be comfortable drawing a fish for the pet portrait?
Hi! Sure, that would be fine. ^^ & I haven't drawn a lot of fish before, but I think I could probably manage it!!

edit: pming you with details!

Last edited:
Hi Plume! 🌺
Quick question! Are human OC's (instead of ACNH in-game character) accepted for Option #3?

Awesome! I'd love to apply for Option #3 for either a slot if one is available or wait list ^^

Name: Kuroh (OC name below is Ren!)
References: [X]
Details: [X]
Total: Option #3 ($15)
If anything on the form requires additional fees, I can glady pay it ~

Thank you!!

Awesome! I'd love to apply for Option #3 for either a slot if one is available or wait list ^^

Name: Kuroh (OC name below is Ren!)
References: [X]
Details: [X]
Total: Option #3 ($15)
If anything on the form requires additional fees, I can glady pay it ~

Thank you!!
Ren is so cute, and the butter cookies are such a sweet idea! I'd love to draw them. ^^
I'll send a DM with more details shortly!

Hey there, Plume! I have somewhat of a complicated order for you, but I really like your style of art and was hoping you could create it as a pfp for me! :)

Name: Midoriya
References:
VmLrHb0.png

i5iWSXx.jpg
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) Deku and Lucky in swimsuits with Lucky in a swimming tube splashing water on Deku while Deku is laughing (with a beach background)
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) Option 4 + villager + background = $39

Just let me know when I need to pay or if I need to make any changes to my order. Thank you!

Hey there, Plume! I have somewhat of a complicated order for you, but I really like your style of art and was hoping you could create it as a pfp for me! :)

Name: Midoriya
References:
VmLrHb0.png

i5iWSXx.jpg
Details: (pose, expression, background if you're buying one, etc) Deku and Lucky in swimsuits with Lucky in a swimming tube splashing water on Deku while Deku is laughing (with a beach background)
Total: (specify here which option you're purchasing, any additional characters, etc.) Option 4 + villager + background = $39

Just let me know when I need to pay or if I need to make any changes to my order. Thank you!
Hi Midoriya! That description sounds super cute, I would be honored to accept your commission. ^^ sending a DM shortly!

Back