• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

I am looking at it now as we speak. I made a Harry Potter character in my game, but I only made one room Harry Potter themed. The rest of the rooms just show some of my sets. I love the idea of a whole Harry Potter world. I might need to get a second Animal Crossing. haha. Or just rethink my Harry Potter house.

I love your characters, they look great. Love the wall to make it look like a wall of wands. Super cool. The rooms are so well ton, I can tell what they are. I love how you did Hermione's house with all the hogwarts houses! And I love hagrids. So like the movie, even only has the one room. I'm super impressed. I was thinking about Harry Potter themed idea before but I honestly didn't think there would be enough furniture to use for it. Turns out there is

I am looking at it now as we speak. I made a Harry Potter character in my game, but I only made one room Harry Potter themed. The rest of the rooms just show some of my sets. I love the idea of a whole Harry Potter world. I might need to get a second Animal Crossing. haha. Or just rethink my Harry Potter house.

I love your characters, they look great. Love the wall to make it look like a wall of wands. Super cool. The rooms are so well ton, I can tell what they are. I love how you did Hermione's house with all the hogwarts houses! And I love hagrids. So like the movie, even only has the one room. I'm super impressed. I was thinking about Harry Potter themed idea before but I honestly didn't think there would be enough furniture to use for it. Turns out there is

Thank you so much for visiting my dream town! I?m so glad you liked it :)

Last edited:
Heya, I just visited your dream town yesterday after I finally unlocked the Dream Suite. I must say it's
one of the best dream towns I visited, you did a good job with all the details and such. Very lovely made.
Definitely gonna visit again. :)

Back