• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Again constantly positive/they can't see other people's views people. Like.. I get you want to try and have a good mindset but if you can't take other people's opinion against yours seriously when they try to explain why in a legit way just shut your breadbox, no one think it's funny.

I hate how bullying even happens. What joy do we get out of being mean to someone else? I legitimately don’t understand it. And don’t even get me started on schools that claim to be bully-free but don’t do anything to stop it.
People think being mean will help them feel better about themselves, but really it should be the opposite, they should be kind to people, and THAT should be what’s helping.

-My neighbor put up wind chimes and they’re super annoying
- my dogs barking, especially when there’s no one at the door so I think they’re doing it just to annoy me
-when people use a bunch of emojis

I've actually been wearing sunglasses when there's no sun lately while driving. Guess my eyes are getting more sensitive.
Well its an issue for me because I've been wearing glasses since 2012 and the problem with my vision is that I'm far sighted meaning that I can't see stuff faraway. So that becomes an issue when driving where I might have to wear sunglasses when driving but then have to worry about not seeing the signs right.

For some reason I'm real finnicky with pencils when I'm writing. It can't be too sharp or too blunt, it has to be somewhere in the middle and with a sort of chisel tip. I don't know why I write best when my pencil is like that, but when it's imperfect my handwriting looks bad and I get discouraged from it.

Dealing with the different spelling of some words in video games and other stuff. Since I live in Canada, I get slightly annoyed every time when colour is spelled 'color' or when licence is spelled 'license' lol. As I'm typing this, Grammarly is constantly bugging me of those 'incorrect' spellings.

People who can't understand others at all.
I just can't seem to understand what you're getting at...

Drawing a blank on some of the pet-peeves that always come to mind when I'm literally no where around where I can write it down to remember lol. Happens too much.

Like there are a few that are annoying, such as people with bright LED lights for their car or refuse to turn off their brights.

People who think that a upstart business consisting of one person can match the price of some millionaire company's mass produced crap quantity. You want quality, you pay for it. Why are you so willing to fork out triple what some piece of factory crap is worth but expect to get good quality/hand-made/what-have-you for next to nothing?

People who use gatherings of any kinds for their elevator pitch for whatever viewpoints they have against their 'trapped' audience. It's so spineless. They know people can't do anything about it without 'causing a scene' even though they already did so.

Or sayings similar to 'Be the better man' I get what the message is trying to convey, but it just sounds someone brought that meaning to life so that others would allow/accept someone's toxicity to go unchecked. I have some nasty neighbor who is constantly harassing me now and the advice I get is to just let it go. Letting it go is what got this ding-dong to get to this point. Apparently he is on everyone's hit-list for being a grade-A jerk. So how many people 'let it go' for it to get to the point that he figured since no one is nipping him in the bud, he can just keep doing what he has been?

If there is no accountability for his actions, he's just going to keep doing it. But no I must let it go and or be the better person? Sounds like a toxic ding-dong made that saying up to brainwash people.

People pretending to get angry when you use a cuss word. Like...drop it, it's nothing personal and sometime you just need to let it out.

Gender reveal parties, especially people who have both a gender reveal party and a baby shower. Just say you want more gifts, you don't need to hide it and pretend you don't.

Back