Perfect oranges omg ew...

What's not to like about the perfect pears? They're golden, similar to perfectly ripe bartletts. Also, they have nostalgic value if you played Pacman World 2 (Which, admittedly, not many have).

They are pretty gross looking. And I have never had a tangelo before. I actually like perfect pears the best. And as Year Of Luigi Said, they are in PAC Man World 2.

Last edited:
perfect oranges are sooo funny looking its so cute how they have a lil beret type top to them!

imo the best perfect fruit are cherries... they have a really cool golden shine

I like perfect oranges even though they look like pears in-game. Orange is one of my favorite colors so that's still plus for me XD

I really hate the way perfect oranges look. They're the ugliest of all the perfect fruits :( I have the pear, and that one is second ugliest. It's just so boring and plain. I really love apples, peaches, and cherries :)

i love perfect oranges and i'm glad that they're native in my town, i think i like perfect peaches best though

rip my sweet Perfect Oranges. :(
Anyway, I guess I see them as kinda weird. But I still like them on the trees. :p
Worst for me are the Perfecr Pears...

Perfect oranges look like tumor fruit.

I can't stand having that fruit as a native for that reason. Luckily, I have apples in Retro, which are one of my favorites, along with cherries and peaches. As for pears, I am neutral truly.

Last edited:
oranges are the native fruits in one of my towns. i didn't like them at first, but they really grew on me. they're still not my favorite, but i like them much better than pears.

Back