Perfect oranges omg ew...

Honestly, the perfect oranges look nice but I thought they were pears at first. Perfect pears look like crap. Peaches are okay but I would have wanted the perfect apples or cherries. Doesn't matter though.

Just don't plant them then. I don't really bother anymore with my perfect fruit trees. They are fun until they die, and you have to plant them all over again.

I want orchards of perfect apples/peaches that I will not shake down, only for looks :) And they look so pretty in the snow

I had pears and I used to really like them. But I reset and ended up with peaches. Still pretty nice looking

Man, this law that you can only get perfect native fruits is really getting me down. This is one thing that I would have liked to be proved wrong about. Thanks to all of you who replied to me. I'm kind of feeling like resetting for apples now... But I've come so far...

I really wanted apples as my native fruit, just because the perfect apples look amazing!
I have pears, but I'm okay with them. I've only ever had apples and pears as my native fruit in all my past games xD

You don't have to plant perfect oranges. They hardly bring in any revenue. Just plant whatever you like because personally perfect fruit is a waste of time. You can sell it higher in other towns but still it's nothing compared to beetle hunting

You don't have to plant perfect oranges. They hardly bring in any revenue. Just plant whatever you like because personally perfect fruit is a waste of time. You can sell it higher in other towns but still it's nothing compared to beetle hunting

if you max out on perfect fruit trees in your town and sell at someone else's town where they have the premium in the re-tail board you can make up to 3 million each time. not to mention the fact that if you're a time traveler you can just skip by 3 days to when they harvest again and sell again at your friends town. it takes some time but not if you have 3 nice friends helping you ;)

They do look...unappetizing...but who cares? I really wanted apples but I got peaches, which was my second choice.
And really, just the fruit? Keep your town! It could be worse! :D

I had a perfect apple at the start of my game,but I sold it cause I dident have a shovel at the time and thought they randomly re-grow.still haven't got another one since launch.
do you only get one?or is there a chance they grow back?

I've got perfect oranges, and I can't say I mind them at all.
They're kind of... unique, I guess, haha.

I wouldn't mind perfect cherries, though, since they look like rainier cherries and those are delicious.

:/ Actually they look like REAL oranges- Don't you kids eat your fruit?

Photo04301548.jpg

I think they look great! And why would you worry? They're not going to be the only thing planted in your town. Mayor Josh of Mimin also has perfect oranges. :3 And he likes them!

I think they're alright, they remind me of gourds. Gourds are awesome mmkay?

The perfect apples are so beautiful! I was so lucky to have them in my first town.
Darn, I can't have them? That stinks. But peaches are awesome too...I just prefer apples! And don't worry about the oranges. Who really cares how they look? Overall I'm pretty sure you're happy with your town, right? :D

I had a perfect apple at the start of my game,but I sold it cause I dident have a shovel at the time and thought they randomly re-grow.still haven't got another one since launch.
do you only get one?or is there a chance they grow back?

Um yes they do eventually grow back, but it may be a month. You should find someone who has perfect apples who's willing to give you some! That's what TBT does best.

:/ Actually they look like REAL oranges- Don't you kids eat your fruit?

I think they look great! And why would you worry? They're not going to be the only thing planted in your town. Mayor Josh of Mimin also has perfect oranges. :3 And he likes them!

Not to ruin it or anything, but my sister tried one of those and said the ones that look like perfect oranges are sour...not all of them are, though.
I really shouldn't post this...

Back