Perfect oranges omg ew...

I've got perfect oranges, and I can't say I mind them at all.
They're kind of... unique, I guess, haha.

I wouldn't mind perfect cherries, though, since they look like rainier cherries and those are delicious.

Oh my gosh yes! I love rainier cherries! I wish I had cherries instead of oranges, but perfect oranges still look good.

What are rainer cherries, really...? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I've tasted them...?
But to me, the perfect cherries look a little tart. It's probably just me though. D:

I'm very happy with my perfect Cherries, and they're going to stay that way. But perfect Apples are a second favorite. I actually like regular Peaches better than their perfect counterpart, and perfect Oranges and Pears are blech...

I have peaches that I only shake when I need to trade for foreign perfect fruit. Those I give to my neighbors when they request fruit in the hopes that I get their picture (which I happily got Beardo's yesterday).

So glad i have perfect Apples<3 Apples are the best native fruit ^_^

If i didn't have Apples as my native, id want Cherries (which was my old town) or Peaches
Oranges are meh, Pears are awful

What are rainer cherries, really...? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I've tasted them...?
But to me, the perfect cherries look a little tart. It's probably just me though. D:

They're a type of cherry which have a yellowish hue to them, much like the perfect cherries. They're actually rather sweet, and have a slightly more firm texture compared to the red ones. I think they're great, but they do tend to be a bit pricier than red cherries.

in my opinion, best to worst: Apples, Cherries, Pears, Oranges, Peaches. i have always hated peaches, since Population Growing. don't ask me why, cause i don't know lol. i guess it's just the look of them? they're lacking, for me. oranges aren't bad, i just prefer pears over them any day. and Cherries are adorable, because Ai from the Animal Crossing movie had Cherries as her native fruit, and the story about the 'cherry pie' was just so precious. ;-; Apples are BA, doe'.

just think of them as butts
everyone likes a nice bootie

What you see is what you get LOL.Its ok.What matters is that they're perfect.Appearance aside...

I have oranges as my native fruit, and I don't mind how the perfect oranges look at all. They look just like tangelos, which are a tangerine x grapefruit hybrid. I love tangelos!

My native fruit is cherries.. I wish I had peaches! My town would be filled with perfect peaches. Beautiful sparking butt trees...☆ (︶ω︶)

I have perfect peaches, but I wish I had perfect oranges. I love them c: Perfect apples look rotten imo.

They look like orange pears... I always classify oranges as round even though they're kinda shaped like pears, too.

Wow I don't understand why so many people think the perfect pears are ugly. They're golden. They're shiny. What's not to like? I guess some people would rather they be purple or something? :confused:

Back