• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♥ pebbles' art shop ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ {commissions paused - tablet broken :( }

I can do that! Thanks for explaining ^_^ For the signature (since it's in another style), did you want that to be of your mayor and Erik as well? And did you also want that to be a waist-up shot?

Once you let me know I'll get a final price for you :p
Oh god, I keep leaving things out every time LOL.
Um. I would want the signature's drawing without Erik.
and the signature's drawing to be a full body.
Literally everytime I forget something, I -- facepillow, not exactly face palm LOL

Can't decide what to wear omg so indecisive omg :'( sorry I'll try to get the to you ASAP sorry ugh

Thanks for putting me on the list (^____^)~ here are the details:

Request (eg normal style bust, chibi fullbody etc): Normal style, full body
Mayor reference pictures: front and back
Additions (eg extra villager, background etc): Extra villager: Chief gijinka full body + add coloured lineart + add basic background ~
Other notes: Could you make Chief have longish hair like this example and for our pose, could you make us hugging/holding each other ;p

Please lmk if you have any questions~ thx so much!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me on the list (^____^)~ here are the details:

Request (eg normal style bust, chibi fullbody etc): Normal style, full body
Mayor reference pictures: front and back
Additions (eg extra villager, background etc): Extra villager: Chief gijinka full body + add coloured lineart + add basic background ~
Other notes: Could you make Chief have longish hair like this example and for our pose, could you make us hugging/holding each other ;p

Please lmk if you have any questions~ thx so much!

Oh this sounds like a fun one :eek: I'll let you know once you're on the commission list, at which point you can pay :)
Also, I usually draw my villager gijinkas with their animal ears (see my Diana one in the examples). Did you want Chief to have his wolf ears or just look like a normal human? :)

How much does just an avatar cost?

If you've already got art you want in the avatar, or just want a name or something, it'd be 100k. But if you want my art in an avatar you'll have to pay for the full-size art plus the avatar :)

I will be online for 4 hours so if you want to get your payment PM me :>

i'd like to be included in the reserved list please c:

i'll post my request in a bit ~

edit: ahhh nvm my boyfriend wants me to save my bells for his dream villager auctions.
gotta help him win some! cute art though <3

Last edited:
i'd like to be included in the reserved list please c:

i'll post my request in a bit ~

edit: ahhh nvm my boyfriend wants me to save my bells for his dream villager auctions.
gotta help him win some! cute art though <3

Ahaha that's okay, good luck in your auctions :)

Oh this sounds like a fun one :eek: I'll let you know once you're on the commission list, at which point you can pay :)
Also, I usually draw my villager gijinkas with their animal ears (see my Diana one in the examples). Did you want Chief to have his wolf ears or just look like a normal human? :)

I never thought of that! Hmm.. Yes please include ears ;D just like your example

I never thought of that! Hmm.. Yes please include ears ;D just like your example

Okay! Will do c: you'll be on the commission list soon as I just finished someone's piece. I'll PM you once you're on the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished lynn105's commission:

commission_lynn105.png

Artemis is now on the list ^^

Last edited:
Half finished Kaybe's request! I've done the 'other' style Erik and mayor as well as the avatar - now just for the fullbody mayor :) Hopefully will finish it within the next few days. Sorry for taking so long!

Back