♥ pebbles' art shop ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ {commissions paused - tablet broken :( }

I can do that! Thanks for explaining ^_^ For the signature (since it's in another style), did you want that to be of your mayor and Erik as well? And did you also want that to be a waist-up shot?

Once you let me know I'll get a final price for you :p
Oh god, I keep leaving things out every time LOL.
Um. I would want the signature's drawing without Erik.
and the signature's drawing to be a full body.
Literally everytime I forget something, I -- facepillow, not exactly face palm LOL

Can't decide what to wear omg so indecisive omg :'( sorry I'll try to get the to you ASAP sorry ugh

Thanks for putting me on the list (^____^)~ here are the details:

Request (eg normal style bust, chibi fullbody etc): Normal style, full body
Mayor reference pictures: front and back
Additions (eg extra villager, background etc): Extra villager: Chief gijinka full body + add coloured lineart + add basic background ~
Other notes: Could you make Chief have longish hair like this example and for our pose, could you make us hugging/holding each other ;p

Please lmk if you have any questions~ thx so much!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me on the list (^____^)~ here are the details:

Request (eg normal style bust, chibi fullbody etc): Normal style, full body
Mayor reference pictures: front and back
Additions (eg extra villager, background etc): Extra villager: Chief gijinka full body + add coloured lineart + add basic background ~
Other notes: Could you make Chief have longish hair like this example and for our pose, could you make us hugging/holding each other ;p

Please lmk if you have any questions~ thx so much!

Oh this sounds like a fun one :eek: I'll let you know once you're on the commission list, at which point you can pay :)
Also, I usually draw my villager gijinkas with their animal ears (see my Diana one in the examples). Did you want Chief to have his wolf ears or just look like a normal human? :)

How much does just an avatar cost?

If you've already got art you want in the avatar, or just want a name or something, it'd be 100k. But if you want my art in an avatar you'll have to pay for the full-size art plus the avatar :)

i'd like to be included in the reserved list please c:

i'll post my request in a bit ~

edit: ahhh nvm my boyfriend wants me to save my bells for his dream villager auctions.
gotta help him win some! cute art though <3

Last edited:
i'd like to be included in the reserved list please c:

i'll post my request in a bit ~

edit: ahhh nvm my boyfriend wants me to save my bells for his dream villager auctions.
gotta help him win some! cute art though <3

Ahaha that's okay, good luck in your auctions :)

Oh this sounds like a fun one :eek: I'll let you know once you're on the commission list, at which point you can pay :)
Also, I usually draw my villager gijinkas with their animal ears (see my Diana one in the examples). Did you want Chief to have his wolf ears or just look like a normal human? :)

I never thought of that! Hmm.. Yes please include ears ;D just like your example

I never thought of that! Hmm.. Yes please include ears ;D just like your example

Okay! Will do c: you'll be on the commission list soon as I just finished someone's piece. I'll PM you once you're on the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished lynn105's commission:

commission_lynn105.png

Artemis is now on the list ^^

Last edited:
Half finished Kaybe's request! I've done the 'other' style Erik and mayor as well as the avatar - now just for the fullbody mayor :) Hopefully will finish it within the next few days. Sorry for taking so long!

Back