• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Peachy's Christmas Toy Delivery Service! Any toy items you want for 1TBT! (Santa and Reindeer Costumes included) *OFFLINE*

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello, and welcome to Peachy's Toy Delivery Service! 🎄

As a way of saving up some TBT, and also to give back for this Christmas season I thought I would start up this little shop!

Let's cover some rules:

* Any 5 toy items per customer.
* 1TBT for all 5 items.
* As stated in the title, this is a delivery service, so I am coming to your island only.
* I will only fly to your island to drop off your items once the 1TBT fee has being paid.
* Once I have your order ready, I will give your post a 'like'. After that, you will need to DM me with a dodo code!
* Please do not DM me your orders- Leave them in a reply to this thread.
* Please fill out the order fourm in your reply.

I have all of the new toys catalogued, plus the reindeer and santa costumes. You can view all of these items and their colour variations here:

Other Info:

* This shop will be open up until the 20th December 11:30pm NZDT Time. I will be permanently closing it after that. This is also a way for me to give myself a break from running the shop and enjoy time with my family, etc.
* I am only one human. This is a one-woman show. Please be patient with me when you place an order. Keep in mind the different time zones, and the fact that I do have a life and work outside of this shop.
* I will allow myself to time travel, in order to get your items to you faster. So don't worry, you won't have to wait a whole day before receiving your items! :)
* This shop will be open most days from 6pm-11pm NZDT Time. If this doesn't work for your time zone, please let me know and we can figure out something.
* If i'm closed, you may still place an order, and I will get started on it as soon as I'm available.

Order Fourm:

IGN:
Island:
Toy Order:
Time Zone:

I hope this shop is used well. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and happy December! 🎄 ✨ 🥰

IGN: Katee
Island:
Altair
Toy Order:
blue dollhouse
purple dollhouse
pink dollhouse
pink tent
white tent
Time Zone:
Central

Thank you very much for opening this shop, and a very Merry Christmas to you! 🎄 ✨

Back