• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Pay what you want - Tia (adopted)

Magical Boy

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
GGbBAV3.png

I need her out asap, pay me whatever you want. Plus you can help yourself to as many baskets of perfect peaches as you want.

Her outfit is original, however I have never been inside her house so i'm unsure if that is still original (sorry)

Last edited:
I'll take her but I'm waiting for someone to come make a trade so it may be a few minutes. I can pay in coffee beans, streetpass items, fruit or up to 30,000 bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take her but I'm waiting for someone to come make a trade so it may be a few minutes. I can pay in coffee beans, streetpass items, fruit or up to 30,000 bells.
I'm available now but I'd understand if you would rather sell to the person ahead of me. I'll only add your fc if you say you'd like me to adopt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now but I'd understand if you would rather sell to the person ahead of me. I'll only add your fc if you say you'd like me to adopt.

Thank you for being so understanding, The person ahead has adopted tia.

Back