• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Pay what you want - Tia (adopted)

Magical Boy

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
GGbBAV3.png

I need her out asap, pay me whatever you want. Plus you can help yourself to as many baskets of perfect peaches as you want.

Her outfit is original, however I have never been inside her house so i'm unsure if that is still original (sorry)

Last edited:
I'll take her but I'm waiting for someone to come make a trade so it may be a few minutes. I can pay in coffee beans, streetpass items, fruit or up to 30,000 bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take her but I'm waiting for someone to come make a trade so it may be a few minutes. I can pay in coffee beans, streetpass items, fruit or up to 30,000 bells.
I'm available now but I'd understand if you would rather sell to the person ahead of me. I'll only add your fc if you say you'd like me to adopt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now but I'd understand if you would rather sell to the person ahead of me. I'll only add your fc if you say you'd like me to adopt.

Thank you for being so understanding, The person ahead has adopted tia.

Back