• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pawn Shops FTW!

JJH0369 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
I would never spend 50 bucks on a couple of old and not amazing games. I would spend 50 bucks on 1 game.
Donkey Kong Country 3 is old? ...And not amazing?

You sir need to realize that "good games" aren't only the ones you've played before.
How very true. I'd think with our collection of old games my brother would realize how awesome old games are... but I guess not.
Old games rock. Take Ocarina of Time for example. It's one of the best games ever. And how old is it? Or the original Donkey Kong. It's what started the Mario franchise!

And no, you don't need to sell your house.

JJh0369
Its not cheap though, dont you have to pay them back or theyll take your house?

Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJH0369 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
I would never spend 50 bucks on a couple of old and not amazing games. I would spend 50 bucks on 1 game.

You sir need to realize that "good games" aren't only the ones you've played before.
How very true. I'd think with our collection of old games my brother would realize how awesome old games are... but I guess not.
Old games rock. Take Ocarina of Time for example. It's one of the best games ever. And how old is it? Or the original Donkey Kong. It's what started the Mario franchise!

JJh0369
What are you talking about? :wacko:
Theres a catch with Pawn shops.

YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJH0369 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

JJh0369
What are you talking about? :wacko:
Theres a catch with Pawn shops.
Uhm... No there isn't. :\

You come in there. You buy stuff. You pay for it. End of story.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Meh, I don't think it's that great, but whatever...
I'm with you, a lot of those games you could have found for cheaper even at GameStop.

God forbid you actually shop there for used games, though.

One Trick Pony said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Meh, I don't think it's that great, but whatever...
I'm with you, a lot of those games you could have found for cheaper even at GameStop.

God forbid you actually shop there for used games, though.
Donkey Kong Country 3 is $26 new.
Pac-Man Collection, maybe.
Mario Kart... okay, maybe for $10 at GameStop... USED.
Mario Golf, no way in hell. They don't carry N64 games anymore.
And Sonic Mega Collection is $25 used at my local GameStop.

Back