Paths or no paths?

What do you prefer: no paths or paths?

• Total voters
I really like paths but don't do them well. The bad thing about them to me is the fact fruit can't fall on them, balloons/coins disappear, and you can't place things easily on the ground. For those who have towns full of paths it is very pretty, yes, but I like a little more of the natural look.

I really like paths but don't do them well. The bad thing about them to me is the fact fruit can't fall on them, balloons/coins disappear, and you can't place things easily on the ground. For those who have towns full of paths it is very pretty, yes, but I like a little more of the natural look.

I agree! In my town, I have paths consisting of flowers; you just walk in the middle of the flowers. I like it so far!

I like paths :) the reason I have them is because I can't stand that the grass is disappearing. But now I got used to it and honestly, my town is looking more organised and developed with paths :)

I love paths, some are super creative and the varying styles from one town's to the others path is often very different :) Some are hyper-realistic, while others are super simplistic or even 16-bit! just so much variety :D I would've liked to have tried dirt paths, but i cant keep myself walking on the same invisible line to save my life, so i need a path as a guide :c

Paths aren't for me. To me, they always look so out of place. I've developed natural dirt paths in my town, bordered by flowers.

I like paths, but the only reason I hate about it is the time it takes to lay out your whole town. Decision making is also hard as well as the amount of space it takes in your patterns tab. I use a 9 piece pattern so I really only have 1 extra for dress from QR codes. It would've been a nice addition if they let us save it from Sable and still have the path in your town.

Back