• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed Pate's Playful Pageant

Krampus is making his yearly rounds to punish those who have been naughty, wielding his Ruten, a bundle of birch branches which he use to dole out punishment. Those who have been particularly naughty will be carried away in the basket on his back.

vbtSiSF.png

24A5BC34-9789-4D32-8F08-444B73B5F02C.jpeg

in my country, it’s not santa delivering gifts, it’s the ‘christkind’. she’s a sort of cherub/sprite with wings and a halo who arrives in the evening on the 24th. kids have to wait outside the room while ‘she’ places gifts under the tree, until she rings her bell, announcing her departure.

I am dressed as St. Lucia, the patron saint of light (or eyes, more specifically), who is celebrated in many Scandinavian countries every year as part of Christmas. She used her candlelit crown to light her path to deliver food to early Christians who were in hiding.

St. Lucia Day was actually December 13th, but as my grandparents were from Sweden, I remember wearing the traditional white satin dress and red satin sash every year to school, and I would make a candle crown out of cardboard paper. Sadly, you cant see my red sash behind the food I'm brining here! 😒 Brings back warm memories 🥰

2021121711074900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The best way to stay warm during the winter is by the fire, with a warm drink from Brewster’s. ☕🎄🌟

(Preferably accompanied by your favourite gyroid.)

Internet_20211218_154454_6.jpeg

I made a cute plaid-ish dress with Rudolph on it, and also made a gingerbread-inspired dress (spoilers). 😊🌟🎄
With Rudolph!
Internet_20211218_154454_4.jpeg

Without Rudolph!
Internet_20211218_154454_2.jpeg

Gingerbread-ish
Internet_20211218_154454_3.jpeg

Woo, go Christmas! 🥳🎄
Internet_20211218_153010_7.jpeg

So, should I do something different with my photo next time or am I able to repost if I figure out how to get the full photo posted without the error saying it is too be for the TBT servers and without cropping?
I am on page 6

FG7PCOEVIAI6dv6

i chose a dress thats reminiscent of the aurora- i've never seen the northern/southern lights in real life, but it's something on my bucket list. it's been a dream of mine since i was a child to see them. the ones in animal crossing are delightful, and i'm excited whenever they come on in game. the aurora wall is perfect!

So, should I do something different with my photo next time or am I able to repost if I figure out how to get the full photo posted without the error saying it is too be for the TBT servers and without cropping?
I am on page 6

Sorry about that! I must have missed your post the first look through. The crop is fine, as long as your rep is clearly visible. I've now accepted your post.

Back