• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Closed Pate's Playful Pageant

FG-TrCeUcAI7m4t.jpg

Merry Christmas!

i'm wearing my "goose steals the tree topper" sweater from last year's event!
unknown.png

Hi, photos must be taken during the day or in a well-lit room. You may edit your previous post with a new photo or resubmit in a new post. I'll be able to accept your entry then.

i really hope this is good, i struggled to get the image from my switch to my phone, so ive done my best!
View attachment 420555

Sorry, but I can't accept this entry. I would suggest saving the photo on your phone and then uploading it directly to the site here. You may crop it a bit if it tells you that the image is too large, just be sure to keep your rep in full view. If that doesn't work out for you, you can also host them on external sites (I'd suggest Discord if you have an account), and insert the image by URL.

Sorry, but I can't accept this entry. I would suggest saving the photo on your phone and then uploading it directly to the site here. You may crop it a bit if it tells you that the image is too large, just be sure to keep your rep in full view. If that doesn't work out for you, you can also host them on external sites (I'd suggest Discord if you have an account), and insert the image by URL.

i will attempt to redo this again later then, thankyuo for the suggestions :)

Hey everyone, as you know, we are using the community's reactions on submission posts of this event to decide the winners and which of your island reps end up in the TBT banner. The highest liked/loved submissions will be selected. We have decided to pick the first three winners early, based on the three highest reacted entries as of Thursday, December 23, 2021, at 11:59PM EST. This will allow us to display the first batch of island reps during Christmas. Feel free to go through the submissions and react to your favorite ones. Thanks!

Back