• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Pasifica cycling! [IN BOXES: Cube] [FREE]

OK so I had a very eventful day at school today and long story short, Tia moved out and Amelia and tangy moved in!

So Amelia is up for reserve, she's tier five so she's free!!

Aye, great news! I can access this website at school so I might be able to update during the day sometimes~!
No updates for now, but you know.

Hey i'm not sure if anybody has said this before me, but i've noticed that your friend is looking for Pecan? I'd be happy to give you my Pecan for nothing in return except that you keep an eye out for Shep, however her catchphrase is ''deez nuts'' and her shirt is unoriginal (its one of the starter designs from able sisters). Also her greeting is ''Hello There!!'' But her house is completely original however, except for one thing on her table which is a shell. If your friend would like, I can try to change her catchphrase to her original one. However if you don't want to take up my offer thats completely fine too!

P.s Tom nook has nice eyes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

Last edited:
I want butch! Can i take him? I just need to move a villager out and clear my void

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol just realized someone is actually moving ^^ is it fine if i take him? ^_^

Btw, Tom Nook is awesome.

Last edited:
OK so little bit of news since I last posted

Olaf has moved out, he wasn't reserved and he was tier 5 so I just let him go.

And Big Top has moved in!! He's tier 5, so he's free!

Muffy has moved into Rosemary! Now we have 2 of her, so reserve all you want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eugene has moved in! I must have street passed someone ^^; He's tier 3 so his reserve price is 1.5mil

Tom Nook is pretty handsome :)

Can I reserve Muffy? She moved out of my place like two years ago, been missing her hard, haha.

Edit: If it's okay to reserve her, could you PM me to when she's gonna move? It'll go to my email so I don't miss it for sure :)

Last edited:
Tom Nook is pretty handsome :)

Can I reserve Muffy? She moved out of my place like two years ago, been missing her hard, haha.

Edit: If it's okay to reserve her, could you PM me to when she's gonna move? It'll go to my email so I don't miss it for sure :)
Tom Nook is pretty snazzy ;^)
Could I reserve Muffy? ^^

Good thing we have 2 Muffys! xD I'll put her up for both of you!

awww I feel bad for Beau hes to cute for no one to want him I'll be happy to buy him from you since no one seems to want him ^-^

Tom Nook is pretty eccentric

I'll offer 2 million for Beau :) (But I'd gladly pay more since I really want him...)

Last edited:
30 tbt for Beau
[god DAMN im supposed to be savng up for a username change here but i cant miss out on b ea u ]
i hate tom nook honest to god but he has good prices so thats one good thing

Last edited:
I really want Beau, so 60 TBT ; - ;
Also, Tom Nook has a fabulous sweater, I want it.

Last edited:
Back