Cycling Pasifica cycling! [IN BOXES: Cube] [FREE]

Hello, may I please lurk/reserve for Gala? She is a dreamie so I would really appreciate it!
Tom Nook's "singing tune" is cute :>

actually that person only read the rules after they posted the first time, pierce is still up for grabs

Then I'll totally take him! Now, about Tom Nook... I think he's completely misunderstood! He's a realtor, after all. He's just doing his job! He's also really generous. There's no deadline for loan payments. He gives you all the time you need!

Last edited:
Then I'll totally take him! Now, about Tom Nook... I think he's completely misunderstood! He's a realtor, after all. He's just doing his job! He's also really generous. There's no deadline for loan payments. He gives you all the time you need!

that is actually a very good point. I'll add you and open my gate

Quillson is moving! (Finally) He's Tier 5, so he's free for whoever wants him!
Please take him I dont want to see him ever again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whitney is also moving, I've contacted her reservee and they have 24 hours to claim her

Last edited:
WHITNEY IS UP FOR GRABS! Since the reservee offered 70 TBT for her, that is her starting price. I'll keep the auction open for a little while unless someone offers her buyout.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one? 70TBT or 7 mil IGB?

Tom Nook is already old. XD
I want to lurk for Sly, pls! ^___^

Last edited:
I see your friend wants Pecan, mine only has a shirt change otherwise original is about to go void so let me know if you want her I can try to hold unless need the spot for Baabaraa before can be picked up but she is boxed. PM me or see board page one if interested.

Note would like to lurk Victoria the horse if you take non villager in town lurks...

Back