• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
-flings themselves into the thread for mayor art-

please do my mayor and my friend's mayor!! can you use the refs i already gave you or do i need to post them again?
(i want both mayors in the same picture please!)
60 tbt for the pair ♡

Last edited:
-flings themselves into the thread for mayor art-

please do my mayor and my friend's mayor!! can you use the refs i already gave you or do i need to post them again?
(i want both mayors in the same picture please!)
60 tbt for the pair ♡

Alright! :) Added to slots.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[x]
For a mayor drawing? Tysm for considering ;w;

Sure! Added to slots~

Villager 1: Leopold (I kno someone already requested this guy but he's my boo I can't leave him out of this)

Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: He could be wearing the command uniform from Star Trek TOS (reference). That includes the black pants and black boots, too. I feel awkward when villagers don't wear pants lol. I don't mind if he has the captain rank as shown in the reference picture (with three golden bands on the end of his sleeves, the middle one being dotted and the other two solid).

Add Mayor? If yes, reference? (Here's a ref I made on DA). His glasses are actually a silver color, I just couldn't do that on Flipnote 3D. For further detail, he's wearing the science uniform from TOS (reference). His rank is commander which means he has two solid gold-colored bands on the end of each of his sleeves.

Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? I'd like to see them kinda back-to-back, with Leo holding a phaser with both hands near his face (heres a pose ref if you need it)(and here's a TOS phaser reference) and my mayor standing with his arms crossed and a serious look

I think that's about it! I believe this will total to be 80 tbt so I'll send it right away ^o^ tysvm!! ~♥

Villager 1: Leopold (I kno someone already requested this guy but he's my boo I can't leave him out of this)

Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: He could be wearing the command uniform from Star Trek TOS (reference). That includes the black pants and black boots, too. I feel awkward when villagers don't wear pants lol. I don't mind if he has the captain rank as shown in the reference picture (with three golden bands on the end of his sleeves, the middle one being dotted and the other two solid).

Add Mayor? If yes, reference? (Here's a ref I made on DA). His glasses are actually a silver color, I just couldn't do that on Flipnote 3D. For further detail, he's wearing the science uniform from TOS (reference). His rank is commander which means he has two solid gold-colored bands on the end of each of his sleeves.

Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? I'd like to see them kinda back-to-back, with Leo holding a phaser with both hands near his face (heres a pose ref if you need it)(and here's a TOS phaser reference) and my mayor standing with his arms crossed and a serious look

I think that's about it! I believe this will total to be 80 tbt so I'll send it right away ^o^ tysvm!! ~♥

Added! I love how this is written tbh.

I hate timezones ;_; I would love a mayor drawing but I think your slots are closed for now :(

Last edited:
ooh I thought previous requests would have filled the slots ^^ in that case, I would love a drawing of my mayor Ariane - she's a little shy but cheerful.
Thank you in advance ♥

Lol the mods caught my signature XD
I'm now hiding it all in one spoiler RIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh I thought previous requests would have filled the slots ^^ in that case, I would love a drawing of my mayor Ariane - she's a little shy but cheerful.
Thank you in advance ♥

Sure! Added to slots!

Now the mayor slots are full. I will get to them all once I'm done with punctuallyAbsent's signature!
---
It's done now! You all can look at it too in the examples. :)
I'll work on the mayor artworks but it's getting late. XD
Woah...one took me about 15 minutes to make...

Last edited:
Oh my lord, your signatures are absolutely beautiful and to die for.... ; v; I shall wait for open slots <3
(And thank you for taking in my mayor! c: )

Oh my lord, your signatures are absolutely beautiful and to die for.... ; v; I shall wait for open slots <3
(And thank you for taking in my mayor! c: )

-screeches into a pillow while pointing at mine- I KNOW RIGHT THEY'RE AMAZING AND I'M DEAD, i am deceased, the beauty has killed me

Is it possible to still change the Villagers, since you probably didn't started mine yet? o:

m1.jpgm2.jpg
Move on to finish line Pansear!!! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back