• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, that hide and seek signature though ♡
that is what they're doing right? lol it looks like it

so good though! it's a shame yuki (redtropicalfish) is inactive :c hope she comes back soon

Yeah they're playing hide and seek. >w>
Finished Issi and progressed Zaari, I'm going for anything bruh.

Last edited:
I'm slowest, remember xSM64x when I took a MONTH to finish the drawing for you xD

Last edited:
I'm slowest, remember xSM64x when I took a MONTH to finish the drawing for you xD

Oh ya that was fab xDDD it's still gr9 tho

I'm working on a request rn with Sparro and YunaMoon's mayor and I wanna make Sparro rly cute but idk how T.T rip

Oh ya that was fab xDDD it's still gr9 tho

I'm working on a request rn with Sparro and YunaMoon's mayor and I wanna make Sparro rly cute but idk how T.T rip

I'm glad you like it ^-^ Lol

Don't know how to make it cute?
I can make anything cute XD

if slots don't fill up for normal drawings by this evening i'm totally buying another jsyk

like i feel bad for continuing to buy stuff from you because slots, but like, it's supporting you and i'm waiting for other people to have chances so idk??

all i know is i've got 4k to burn and this is a good place to burn it lmao

Hellow! o: Could I get a drawing of my starry goddess in style one, full body? ; v; (first ref is her actual image, second ref is her color basis).
If you could also add this little Jirachi-Cleffa fusion beside her for extra tbt, that would be great!! c:

Hi! If you style 3 slot is still open, could I take that spot? I'll link a ref once you let me know ^-^

since you finished my slot, can you just put me back in the list in the open space? (fifth, after hyoon, i'm not trying to cut in 'line' or anything, lmao)

Style - 3, full-body
Character Ref(s) -
wCaqV.png

apparent age: 28
too soft-hearted for his own good; used to be bubbly and energetic but a lot of sh-t happened and now he's reserved and prefers to keep to himself. he internalizes all of his issues and ends up blank most of the time because of it.

wJU9t.png

was 8 years old; currently deceased.
azran's only friend when alive, reason for most of the aforementioned sh-t that happened to him. it's a long story
optimistic but a realist, very sweet and understanding. wise beyond her years, very mature for a child her age.
Poses - again no real pose preference, just something cute/innocent please lol they're a couple of cinnamon rolls
Background - whatever you wanna do
Other Details - please include ev's bunny, she doesn't go anywhere without it. also since ev's in the picture azran would definitely be a lot happier than he is in the ref pic, lol (the ref is from after ev died, it hecked him up pretty bad)
Total TBT - 120

Last edited:
Hi! If you style 3 slot is still open, could I take that spot? I'll link a ref once you let me know ^-^

Yeet, it's still open.

Okay punctually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellow! o: Could I get a drawing of my starry goddess in style one, full body? ; v; (first ref is her actual image, second ref is her color basis).
If you could also add this little Jirachi-Cleffa fusion beside her for extra tbt, that would be great!! c:

the pokemon fusion add-on costs 20 TBT extra

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I noticed most of the requests I took for OCs and such are bashful/shy/sensitive (???) haha

Okay punctually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I noticed most of the requests I took for OCs and such are bashful/shy/sensitive (???) haha

yayyy thank you~
if i'm like, annoying you or overstaying my welcome so to speak just let me know i'm really sorry

also lol at the second comment, i have ocs that are more abrasive or 'badass' if you like doing those more xD
one's a sociopathic assassin, another's a fashionable diva/delinquent combo, etc, the list goes on
i'll list those next request (eventually)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back