Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since you can only do one (I understand) would you mind going with a weird little concept I have?

One half of her, white hair, blue eye, pointy ear, other half red hair, red eye, and a fang? I know that sounds really complicated but I thought that would solve the problem pretty easy. Her outfit could be angels, but Issi's side make white and pink, and Angel's the red and black like usual. Same goes for the hat.

Let me know if that would be okay, I wouldn't mind paying extra :3

your art is so cute <3 do you do oc's also or is it just mayors?

There will be a slot opening of that soon. Maybe I'll open it today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, since you can only do one (I understand) would you mind going with a weird little concept I have?

One half of her, white hair, blue eye, pointy ear, other half red hair, red eye, and a fang? I know that sounds really complicated but I thought that would solve the problem pretty easy. Her outfit could be angels, but Issi's side make white and pink, and Angel's the red and black like usual. Same goes for the hat.

Let me know if that would be okay, I wouldn't mind paying extra :3

Sounds complicated but let's see if I can try.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might regret this later but who cares. i'll pay the extra. i can make the tbt back i suppose

Town name: New Home
Season: spring
Dream Address/Friend Code: no
Font: same as you used for my signature
Add Mayor?: yes. i'll edit in a ref later, can't currently
Villager 1: Kabuki
Villager 2: Phil
Villager 3: Eugene
Villager 4: Marshal
Villager 5: Leopold
Villager 6: Julian
Villager 7: Colton
Villager 8: Phoebe
Villager 9: Cube
Villager 10: undecided, please tell me Ken, Drago, Kid Cat, Agent S, and Savannah's canons
Background?: no preference, idk. something light colored and nature-y maybe to match spring
Other/Added Details: can't think of any
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained?: no

i'd prefer to give you the tbt now so i don't not have enough later, please, if that's possible

-Ken works at a secret ninja agency with Snake. They are in charge of keeping an eye on Pinwheel on one side of the whole town.
-Drago's canon is mentioned in my link.
-Kid Cat is also mentioned in my link.
-Agent S works the same with Kid Cat. In her normal days, she acts like a real super hero from the show, while still wearing the costume. Animals thought she went completely bonkers.
-Savannah is one of the main characters. She loves to venture new areas around Pinwheel. She would visit remote islands (referencing Desert Island Escape) and find treasures with her friends. Because of her rowdiness, it causes trouble for her friends who couldn't keep up with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo, I added those slots now. Now guys, PLEASE be generous around the other people who too want my art.
I'm going to say no now. :)

-Ken works at a secret ninja agency with Snake. They are in charge of keeping an eye on Pinwheel on one side of the whole town.
-Drago's canon is mentioned in my link.
-Kid Cat is also mentioned in my link.
-Agent S works the same with Kid Cat. In her normal days, she acts like a real super hero from the show, while still wearing the costume. Animals thought she went completely bonkers.
-Savannah is one of the main characters. She loves to venture new areas around Pinwheel. She would visit remote islands (referencing Desert Island Escape) and find treasures with her friends. Because of her rowdiness, it causes trouble for her friends who couldn't keep up with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo, I added those slots now. Now guys, PLEASE be generous around the other people who too want my art.
I'm going to say no now. :)

alright, villager 10 is ken then B]

also goddd i've been waiting for you to do normal ocs for so long heck my life.. i wanna take a slot but i'll feel like an ass doing it
if they're not full by tomorrow i'll take one

anyway, so how much tbt do i give you

Last edited:
I've been doing normal ocs back in my deviantart, but since it's on hiatus...yeah.
300 TBT. I havent updated the slots yet lol what even.

I've been doing normal ocs back in my deviantart, but since it's on hiatus...yeah.
300 TBT. I havent updated the slots yet lol what even.

lmao. you're busy so it's understandable. i'll send the tbt in a second and update my form post with the 10th villager choice and work on getting my mayor ref

tbt sent and form edited. mayor ref soon to be put in, sorry i haven't yet

Last edited:
I have recently finished the Chrissy and Francine signature.
It's not really what you'd expect though, but it does say a lot about their washed up celebrity status.
oZqdIMp.png

She's actually fat in the picture. She used to be thin until she and Chrissy got washed up.
IVPJQkf.png

she actually looks better heavy-set like that! it looks nice and natural, idk. chrissy is cute too but i'm 100% behind a chubby bun

KABUKIIIII
MY SON
i love it holy frickkk
can we see the full size pic you did for him? (like you posted chrissy and francine

Last edited:
cPErBcu.png

sure thing buddy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was bored bleh
tumblr_ou0djxfkLX1woccs2o1_540.png

Last edited:
YOU LIKE VILLAINOUS
AHHHHHHHHH

calm tf down me

now i'm like dying to see how draw black hat, dementia and 5.0.5 lmao
don't have to tho

also undertale??? i can't
we share so many fandoms
are you into undertale aus or just the game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back