• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Christmas Event Starts This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg holiday events!! hope I can make time for them :] also loving the christmas lights rerun, received some already from lovely friends and I'm super happy! ❤️ crossing fingers the new holiday collectibles will be fantastic!

I wasn't around for the previous season of giving events. I have questions about the gift swapping. We can't buy collectibles for ourselves(I'm assuming when we buy one we have to immediately send it to someone else) so does that mean that we have to be given a collectible to be able to swap? Or are we swapping older collectibles for new? Also if someone gives us a collectible can we regift/swap it? Thanks

I wasn't around for the previous season of giving events. I have questions about the gift swapping. We can't buy collectibles for ourselves(I'm assuming when we buy one we have to immediately send it to someone else) so does that mean that we have to be given a collectible to be able to swap? Or are we swapping older collectibles for new? Also if someone gives us a collectible can we regift/swap it? Thanks

if i'm remembering correctly, last time we could only directly gift the unwrapped presents to each other from the shop. we couldn't buy them from the shop for ourselves personally, so i don't think we could trade the gifts in our inventory (they might have been set to unique so they couldn't be traded until the presents were revealed) that's where the trading part comes in, people can swap different coloured presents with each other. gifts were made tradable sometime after they were revealed c:

I'm so excited to give out gifts! I'll be busy most of the day, but I look forward to reading the event post tonight :D

I see them choco coins and flakies. 👀
Did you say chocolate coins? 😋 kind of a Christmas family tradition and bought some earlier 😍

09413F30-CA9D-46A5-84AE-8F738B676374.jpeg

I know for an absolute fact that I’ll be at work when this starts. Wahhhhhh😭😭😭😭 can’t wait to see what this year’s Christmas event has in store!!!!

if i'm remembering correctly, last time we could only directly gift the unwrapped presents to each other from the shop. we couldn't buy them from the shop for ourselves personally, so i don't think we could trade the gifts in our inventory (they might have been set to unique so they couldn't be traded until the presents were revealed) that's where the trading part comes in, people can swap different coloured presents with each other. gifts were made tradable sometime after they were revealed c:

Thank you for answering but i am still confused. Based on what you said i am assuming the gifts are swappable as long as they are still wrapped and that they are all wrapped in different colors so you know you got all of them(if thats your goal). But if you can only swap gift for than unless someone gives you enough to swap you can't get all of them. That sucks for those of us who like getting the collectibles. guess i'll figure it out as i go.

Thank you for answering but i am still confused. Based on what you said i am assuming the gifts are swappable as long as they are still wrapped and that they are all wrapped in different colors so you know you got all of them(if thats your goal). But if you can only swap gift for than unless someone gives you enough to swap you can't get all of them. That sucks for those of us who like getting the collectibles. guess i'll figure it out as i go.
I think it works like the Christmas lights do now. When you have enough snowflakes, just make a thread in the appropriate spot saying you would like a trade partner for whatever color present you are ready to gift off.
I've never had a person not trade me something they said they would on these forums when trading regular collectibles other times. Everyone is pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back