• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Orderable DLCs !

Lassy

✧*✲ a d d i c t i o n ✲*&#100
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
October Birthstone (Opal)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Rainbow Feather
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hello ~

I am searching for several orderable DLCs, and I am willing to buy them 10 k each :3 or just catalogue them!
I don't want to be ripped off as they are reorderable!

Searching for:
- kodamatsu
- Hinaningyo : http://moridb.com/items/furniture/hinaningyo
- Carp banner
- snow globe
- blossom lantern
- sunrise lamp

As you could see, they are extremely cheap to buy, so please, don't ask me to buy it for 100 k or whatever.

Last edited:
Kimbap plate and tteok plate haven't been released yet :]
Not sure about pile of leaves.
The others are all available.
I'll order you a blossom lantern and snowglobe for free if you can wait until I get back from the doctor to get them. I'll pm you when I'm back okay?

Kimbap plate and tteok plate haven't been released yet :]
Not sure about pile of leaves.
The others are all available.
I'll order you a blossom lantern and snowglobe for free if you can wait until I get back from the doctor to get them. I'll pm you when I'm back okay?

Pile of Leaves is supposed to be released next month with Autumn leaf chair, but.... I am not sure what region xD

Oh I didn't know they weren't released yet D:
I thought they were cause I see people having they catalogue 100% full, so i thought logically they must have those stuff to get it xD
Oh thank you Illyana, you are so generous *^*
And Theride, sorry I gave it one of my villagers, it is in my villager's Home xD
But if i find one in my T&T i'll give it to your for free :3
Okay thanks ethereal for the info, hope it'll be in my region! ^^

Do you want to catalogue synrise lampe and carpe banner ? :D

Yeah sure, I'll be very grateful to you ^^
I currently don't have the flan tank at my T&T, but since I TT, if ever I come across it, I'll give it to you :3

I have Hinaningyo, Sunrise Lamp, and maybe a snow globe (have to check) that you can catalog c:

Okay i got only sunrise kamp now, i have to order the carper banner :)
Just question, you haven't got a villager who moved the last 5 days ? :)

Sorry! I went to take a quick shower c:

I have Hinaningyo, Sunrise Lamp, and maybe a snow globe (have to check) that you can catalog c:

I'd like to get the Hinaningyo to catalogue please c:
I'm gonna get for free the snow globe from Illyana and the Sunrise Lamp, I'm gonna catalogue it from Theride :D

Okay np Theride ^^
Um, last one who moved was 5 days ago, and it was Merengue (alias Patty dans la version fran?aise) but I exchanged her, so you won't get any of my villagers ^^

Sounds good. I added you. Your town or mine? c:

I speak english so bad ? :D

Weeeeell, your grammar is not that perfect xD (you should use "badly" instead of "bad" and "that" instead of "so" xD )
So you never know x)

LaurinaMn, your town?
If you dońt mind :3

Last edited:
My gate is open if you want to come catalog it quick since I'm going to have someone come pick up some hybrids soon c:

My gate is open if you want to come catalog it quick since I'm going to have someone come pick up some hybrids soon c:

Ouki doki, coming really quickly c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I was too slow, but i don't see your town on the list >~<

Ouki doki, coming really quickly c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I was too slow, but i don't see your town on the list >~<

That's odd. I'll close and re-open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened again c:

Back