• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying or TRADING! I seem to do better this way! UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm ordering stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

You available? Would you like to deliver or shall I pick up? If you come to my town I have some items out that you could see if you wanted any?

Yes now please, I'm getting the stuff

Oh no, I just found out I don't have the king in my catalog :( I thought I did, sorry!
5 tbt instead? Also drop off

Oh no, I just found out I don't have the king in my catalog :( I thought I did, sorry!
5 tbt instead? Also drop off

No problem...sure, 5 btb...I will open my gate for you now

oops, should have asked if you are coming now or have to wait for mail?

Last edited:
I'm gonna re-add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_1311.jpg

It shows like this

I'm gonna re-add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 201734

It shows like this

That's my mii and my FC, all right, but that is strange. Let me check your FC again. Sorry about this!

Try now, please, I had your FC added, but now we are friends. Never had to do it this way before, but if it works, okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe nvm? I honestly don't know why it's doing that

Want to try again now? I don't know either.

Last edited:
I guess I'm gonna have to cancel this... well, thanks anyway. Hope you find someone else with the items!

Maybe nvm? I honestly don't know why it's doing that

I guess I'm gonna have to cancel this... well, thanks anyway. Hope you find someone else with the items!

One more time, please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta go but I'll be back in about two hours.

Ok, we can try to do this trade later today, then. Thank you and sorry about the delay. Never did connect with the previous trader for some reason we couldn't figure out. :confused:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that was my wifi. I reset and it seems to be okay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back