• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling /trading for wishlist items (update 11/11 - wishlist update + trading mush stuff and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
character name: Isabelle
island name: Lonalulu
item(s) wanted: chich mum crown diy, fireplace (beige), Papa Bear (Caramel mocha), ivory simple bath mat, sloppy rug, dreamy sweater (pink)
Also interested in a pink drink machine!
offer: 160k for the items and 200k for the pink drink machine?

character name: Isabelle
island name: Lonalulu
item(s) wanted: chich mum crown diy, fireplace (beige), Papa Bear (Caramel mocha), ivory simple bath mat, sloppy rug, dreamy sweater (pink)
Also interested in a pink drink machine!
offer: 160k for the items and 200k for the pink drink machine?
sorry for the wait! if you wanna get a dodo going i should be good to go in just a minute

after a couple months im ready to get back into trading, only on for a short while tonight though ;u;

Hi!

character name: Kay
island name: Chamomile
interested in: light brown springy ride-on x1
offer: white street lamps (how many do you want?); if it’s just 1, I can add in a NMT?

character name: Zakira
island name: Zavana
interested in: golden armor recipe, natural mum wreath recipe
offer: Emperor butterfly model
I'm not sure if this is fair but lmk what you think :)

character name: Zakira
island name: Zavana
interested in: golden armor recipe, natural mum wreath recipe
offer: Emperor butterfly model
I'm not sure if this is fair but lmk what you think :)
that's fine with me, feel free to send a dodo!

character name: Renn
island name: Pokki
interested in: Ancient Statue (real) and / or Tremendous Statue (real)
offer: 2 White Streetlamps

Character Name: Amyah
Island Name: Acre Wood
Items wanted: flowery painting
Offer: 5 white street lamps?
Who's island: Mine

character name: xara
island name: axolotl
interested in: bronze streetlamps (would it be possible for me to get 6?)
offer: pagoda + i’ve got white streetlamps if you still need more after the trades above ;;

aLso just to make sure, this is the streetlamp variant you have:

FEDA8C07-7185-4E15-B06C-C7F5FD2F19A1.png
?

Character Name: Amyah
Island Name: Acre Wood
Items wanted: flowery painting
Offer: 5 white street lamps?
Who's island: Mine
sure, feel free to send a dodo when you're ready :3

character name: xara
island name: axolotl
interested in: bronze streetlamps (would it be possible for me to get 6?)
offer: pagoda + i’ve got white streetlamps if you still need more after the trades above ;;

aLso just to make sure, this is the streetlamp variant you have:

View attachment 295217?
yep those are the ones i have and i'm fine with ordering more, i'm not sure if i'll need more white ones after this but i'll let you know!

yep those are the ones i have and i'm fine with ordering more, i'm not sure if i'll need more white ones after this but i'll let you know!

sounds good! if you don’t wind up needing anymore, would just the pagoda work for the streetlamps? c:

sounds good! if you don’t wind up needing anymore, would just the pagoda work for the streetlamps? c:
yep, i think i'm good on streetlamps for now so just the pagoda is fine. i'm gonna order your bronze ones, you can set up a dodo in the mean time if you want!

character name: kyu
island name: juniper
interested in: giant teddy bear diy, real tremendous statue
offer: unfortunately, I dont have anything on your wishlist, but i'm willing to buy with igb/tbt or nmt, just name a price!

character name: kyu
island name: juniper
interested in: giant teddy bear diy, real tremendous statue
offer: unfortunately, I dont have anything on your wishlist, but i'm willing to buy with igb/tbt or nmt, just name a price!
sorry for the wait! i forgot to take the real tremendous statue off the thread last night but would like 5 tbt for the diy work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back