• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🐸🌸Pillow Wishlist Trading Post🌸🐸[updated]

i'll make you the last trade of the night! there are 2 trades ahead of you and then i'll pm you the code
Post automatically merged:

done with trades here for the night! feel free to browse/make offers, but i'll be getting to any after this point in the morning and will bump then.

thank you for all the lovely trades tonight! 🥰

Last edited:
Bump!

side note has anyone actually even seen a pink air conditioner yet i know it exists but have been obsessively searching this forum and still havent seen someone mention it for catalog/sale LOL

Last edited:
bump!! updated my wishlist and also added some gulliver and new on hand clothes/furniture to the trading list <3

Hi, desperately searching for Stonehenge! I have the following items on your wishlist, if you're interested in trading, or I can buy!
Book (I think it's Japanese)
Rocket lamp in pink
Throwback clock in yellow and in white

hello! I would like to catalogue the following:
  • corkboard
  • skirt w/ suspenders pink
  • cat cap black
  • studded backpack white
  • desktop computer pink
  • deluxe washer pink
  • mixer pink
  • stand mixer pink

for a total of 5 NMT?

Hi, desperately searching for Stonehenge! I have the following items on your wishlist, if you're interested in trading, or I can buy!
Book (I think it's Japanese)
Rocket lamp in pink
Throwback clock in yellow and in white
hi i would love to do this trade if you're still available to today!! sorry for the late response i was asleep

hello! I would like to catalogue the following:
  • corkboard
  • skirt w/ suspenders pink
  • cat cap black
  • studded backpack white
  • desktop computer pink
  • deluxe washer pink
  • mixer pink
  • stand mixer pink

for a total of 5 NMT?
Hanging terrarium and 2 garden benches (with mats) for 60k?
sure to both, i'll pm you both when i'm ready to start trades shortly and just let me know when you're around <3

I had a space mobile but just traded it... could order it for you
ahhhh that would be really great if you could! i wouldn't mind a wait if you don't TT as I don't either. what would you like in return?

Yeah I don't TT so I'll have it tomorrow! Could I trade it for your traditional tea set? And catalogue the deluxe washers?

hi i would love to do this trade if you're still available to today!! sorry for the late response i was asleep

sure to both, i'll pm you both when i'm ready to start trades shortly and just let me know when you're around <3
Sounds great, thank you! I am available for the rest of today, no rush :) Also- please let me know what mats you will need for the two garden benches. Tysm! :-D

Hi, are you still wanting to trade your Stonehenge for my
Book (Japanese), Rocket lamp in pink, and Throwback clock in yellow and in white?

The space mobile is here!

I'd love to get the traditional tea set and/or catalog everything you have on the catalog list if possible :p

Back