• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🐸🌸Pillow Wishlist Trading Post🌸🐸[updated]

Hello! I have a white round space heater and a misty garden wall. I’m a bit new here so I’m not sure what cataloguing(?) means but ah can I catalogue/trade for the cypress bathtub?

Hello! I have a white round space heater and a misty garden wall. I’m a bit new here so I’m not sure what cataloguing(?) means but ah can I catalogue/trade for the cypress bathtub?
cataloguing is when you put an item in your pocket and drop it again. when you've "touched" an orderable item like that, you can order it for yourself from the catalog! that way if people dont have spare to permanently trade you can still order yourself one

I'd love to give you 15k for the wall and then trade a catalog of the space heater for a catalog of the bathtub? <3

hi! i have the pink air circulator , do you still need this?
could i trade for a raccoon figurine ?
Hi there, I have the pink popcorn machine, could I trade it for the kimono stand?
hi i'll be available in half an hour if you guys are <3
Post automatically merged:

Oooooh okay thank you for clearing that up! Yes that sounds great!!
will you be available in around a half hour? 💗

May I please buy the green floor lamp, blue pinball machine, and baby romper? I can offer the misty garden wall and 15k (I can add more if needed)!

Do you still have an extra moms plushie?
I can offer you the pink popcorn machine.
hi i have a trade pending for the popcorn machine already! ty tho <3
May I please buy the green floor lamp, blue pinball machine, and baby romper? I can offer the misty garden wall and 15k (I can add more if needed)!
yeah i can do that!! ill be starting trades in about 30 min :)

hi i have a trade pending for the popcorn machine already! ty tho <3

yeah i can do that!! ill be starting trades in about 30 min :)

Oof I'm sorry mine didn't update. I have the white digital clock as well (its white and looks like it has a yellow border around the screen?)

Last edited:
Oof I'm sorry mine didn't update. I have the white digital clock as well (its white and looks like it has a yellow border around the screen?)
yes thats the one im looking for! how much would you be looking for for the clock?

ahh im sorry i should've perhaps been more clear, but the mom's plushy is unorderable and for me relatively rare so i was mainly offering that one for trade for large trades, igb/nmt, and/or items of similar value
i'll write little asides by items like this to make it more clear
is there anything else i could interest you in for the alarm clock?

ahh im sorry i should've perhaps been more clear, but the mom's plushy is unorderable and for me relatively rare so i was mainly offering that one for trade for large trades, igb/nmt, and/or items of similar value
i'll write little asides by items like this to make it more clear
is there anything else i could interest you in for the alarm clock?

That's fine! Honestly I can just give it to you it was only like 1000 bells and I'm not gonna make you pay an outrageous amount for a clock lol.

That's fine! Honestly I can just give it to you it was only like 1000 bells and I'm not gonna make you pay an outrageous amount for a clock lol.
ahhhh no it's okay i'd like to give you bells at least for your time and the price of the item <3 (i want trades to be fair for everyone ;w; ) is 3k igb okay?

Hi would you do your Sahara summit and rice-paddy wall for IGB? I was thinking 50k for both?
yes! i'll pm you with a dodo code shortly, there are just a couple trades ahead of you if you'll be around for a few minutes <3 (edit also for the sake of consistency and fairness you can have both for 30k)
Post automatically merged:

sidenote that any trades offered after this post i will still be accepting but will have to be done tomorrow morning <3 need to do school work once these last few are done

Last edited:
Back