• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 🦴 STUFF FOR TRADE 🦴 [OPEN]

hi, what are you looking for for your large star fragment? i have double door black fridge, can craft cherry blossom bonsai and firewood, and IGB.

mom's plushie, flowery painting, and butterfly backpack for the Antique Vanity, wooden plank sign, and the desktop?

Can I have the water flooring? I have the wooden plank sign. Can offer IGB/NMT if you have that already! I can also craft you a few deer scares as well!
Post automatically merged:

ohh just saw the message above... you happen to have another one or can order one water flooring?

Hi! I have the vanity if you wanna trade for a large star fragment and the flowery painting? C:

servers are down atm though so we can’t trade now

hi, what are you looking for for your large star fragment? i have double door black fridge, can craft cherry blossom bonsai and firewood, and IGB.
i'd like those!

Hi, do you still have the garden bench and shell wand diy?
sorry, not anymore

Last edited:
If you still have the underwater wall DIY, I like to offer 2 NMT.

mom's plushie, flowery painting, and butterfly backpack for the Antique Vanity, wooden plank sign, and the desktop?
i don't have the plushie and i may get the sign from someone else, but is the painting and the backpack for the desktop and the vanity alright?

If you still have the underwater wall DIY, I like to offer 2 NMT.
sure, sorry i didn't get to you earlier

i'm writing down all of the trades so i won't forget them later 😅 please correct me if i get the mixed up

edit: moved the queue to first post

I can offer you a Deer scare for your Spider doorplate
is this for the deer scare diy or a singular deer scare? i'm fine with either, i just want clarification

Last edited:
Back