• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ðŸ¦´ STUFF FOR TRADE 🦴 [OPEN]

I'm interested in the garden bench DIY. I can do 1nmt and the black noble coat.

Do you still have the underwater wall? I can offer bells or NMT!
i don't, sorry
Post automatically merged:

peach umbrella diy
garden bench diy
snow globe
taurus fragment

nmt each
i no longer have the garden bench, but how many nmts each?

I'm interested in the garden bench DIY. I can do 1nmt and the black noble coat.
i don't have the garden bench anymore, sorry

Heyz, I've can craft a wooden plan and I have cat grass. I'd be interested in the bamboo candleholder!
i no longer need the plank but the black cat grass for the candleholder would be good!

updated!

I would love the butterflies wall and ladybug rug! I don’t have anything off your wishlist, I do have a bunch of stuff to trade if you are open for it? Or I can offer IGB/NMT

May i have the terrarium for a cherry blossom tree? (I can make you up to 3)
sure! i'll take 2

I would love the butterflies wall and ladybug rug! I don’t have anything off your wishlist, I do have a bunch of stuff to trade if you are open for it? Or I can offer IGB/NMT
how many bells would you offer?

sure! i'll take 2

how many bells would you offer?
So sorry idk why I didn’t get a notification. I’m not sure how much they are worth if I’m being honest! I can do 50k-100k is that fair?

So sorry idk why I didn’t get a notification. I’m not sure how much they are worth if I’m being honest! I can do 50k-100k is that fair?
I don't know the worth either ha, I'll take the middle ground (75k) if that's alright?

Deer scare and gold nugget and some igb for spider web and toy centepede and toy cockroach?

1589215250379.png

I don't know where you had this from but I just marked what I have. So if there is anything on there you'd like to trade with me, lemme know. I'd be interested in the grey Lighthouse and would offer anything from the image above.

From your wishlist, I could only offer to craft you the Cherry-Blossom Bonsai in return or you could have any of those Items:

1589215394969.png

1589215511902.png

1589215523752.png

View attachment 256667

I don't know where you had this from but I just marked what I have. So if there is anything on there you'd like to trade with me, lemme know. I'd be interested in the grey Lighthouse and would offer anything from the image above.

From your wishlist, I could only offer to craft you the Cherry-Blossom Bonsai in return or you could have any of those Items:

View attachment 256668

View attachment 256669
View attachment 256670
could i get the hawk and crane kimono stands for the lighthouse?

1 gold nugget for ironwood cupboard
ddc sent!

Last edited:
added a flower service!
(i have so many help)

Last edited:
interested in the spider web, toy centipede, and toy cockroach... ill offer 30 gold nugs and some black lilies + roses? (i have way more black lilies than roses)
let me check your wishlist rn

*i have the formal paper!

interested in the spider web, toy centipede, and toy cockroach... ill offer 30 gold nugs and some black lilies + roses? (i have way more black lilies than roses)
let me check your wishlist rn
i'll take that!
any type of black flower is aight
my island or yours?

Back