Bells
Island
Espera
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
I stopped playing New Leaf pretty much right before Welcome amiibo came out, so I never got to see how popular she was when she was new brought back, but I've noticed she goes fairly unnoticed here and I'm wondering why. She's got them big Roald energy eyes and the :3 smile, she's a squirrel, her house is the cherry blossom set... but I get that she is Normal and that's a pretty saturated category and everyone's already got like 5 normal dreamies. Also white and brown isn't exactly a fresh, inspiring color scheme and I get that too. Has anyone here had Sylvana, what did you think of her, etc

I love her! I really like her name and her house, in addition to how cute she is. Definitely a villager I'm considering for my island <3

Sylvana is a queen, I am keeping her on my island forever!

Dude I love her, I was island hopping earlier and I had to pass her up because I was looking for villagers of different personalities :c I miss her

I saw her island hopping and fell in love but passed up on her. I regretted it so much that I put her on my dreamie list. A friend moved her out for me and I haven't gotten to know her that well but I love everything about her so far! Shes a real sweetheart

I have her. I've no plans on getting rid of her any time soon. She's very cute. She likes to hang out in the central plaza a lot.

i think she's the absolute cutest! i'm still debating on which normals i want, and she's one of the ones i'm considering.

I think she's a super cute squirrel.
I haven't actually ever had her and she's not my dreamie but I wouldn't mind recruiting her from an Island to at least make her a temporary resident.

She's adorable! I currently have her on my island. <3
She likes looking in nature books and will be outside looking at the flowers, bugs and trees on my island.
EXmv7AZU0AAKBUy.jpeg

EXmv7AHVAAICIxe.jpeg

EXmv7AJU8AAw1Hb.jpeg

EXmv7ADU4AADFnR.jpeg

Last edited:
I honestly didn't know about her until recently when I was browsing villagers on Nookipedia. She is a really cute and really unique looking squirrel. I like her!

She's super cute and extremely underrated! I found Sylvana while island hopping and she showed up on my 3rd ticket. I wasn't looking for anyone in particular so I decided to get her since she was super cute. She was on my island for a month :giggle: She's utterly adorable and I love her house! Her design is simple, yes, but I personally love simple designs. I ended up getting Molly's amiibo so I moved her in and moved out Sylvana for Tia but ahhh kind of regret it honestly... I still have Tia and she's okay! Very adorable design but I may move her out... if I don't replace her with Marshal then I will definitely replace her with Sylvana because I honestly miss her!

I do not have her but she is super cute! I do kinda like Tasha better I think but Sylvana is also super duper cute!!!

Before I restarted I randomly had her as a random villager after Cyd left. She's cute and all, but i'll take Pekoe as my main Normal villager.

i love her! it was really hard to limiting my town to just 2 normals, but she ended up making the cut

She has the Olive effect. She’s cute, but bland and forgettable. She gets overlooked.

Back