[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

It's so cool to see you still make these! I still have those two I got from you forever ago ;; <3 <3

I would love to commission you for another lettered piece of my username. ♡ I recently found this fanart of Togekiss (x) for my phone background and I'm obsessed with it lol, so I'd like a Togekiss inspired theme, but with the red/blue elements a lot more pastel than they actually are.

It's so cool to see you still make these! I still have those two I got from you forever ago ;; <3 <3

I would love to commission you for another lettered piece of my username. ♡ I recently found this fanart of Togekiss (x) for my phone background and I'm obsessed with it lol, so I'd like a Togekiss inspired theme, but with the red/blue elements a lot more pastel than they actually are.
hiii :> so happy you still have the vintage ones i made :') i loveee that fanart! I'll add you to the queue and i'll get started once i wrap up Snowifer's request

ooo your art is so cute !! i love how unique all of your letterings are!! i’d love to order a drawing of my character if that’s okay <3
IMG_7061.gif
IMG_7037.jpeg
IMG_7063.png
IMG_7064.png
IMG_7065.png
IMG_7035.png
IMG_7027.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

tysm for considering!! 💕

ooo your art is so cute !! i love how unique all of your letterings are!! i’d love to order a drawing of my character if that’s okay <3

tysm for considering!! 💕
cute!! yes i will give that a go as well :) added both to the queue. thanks for prepaying!!

cute!! yes i will give that a go as well :) added both to the queue. thanks for prepaying!!
ah i think you might be getting me confused with Zane haha. I think they just ordered a lettering (unless they messaged you about a character commission privately), I ordered the character!

I haven’t paid yet, but I’ll send the TBT your way now if you’re still good to accept my commission! C:

ah i think you might be getting me confused with Zane haha. I think they just ordered a lettering (unless they messaged you about a character commission privately), I ordered the character!

I haven’t paid yet, but I’ll send the TBT your way now if you’re still good to accept my commission! C:
omg sorry i was on mobile and confused you and zane.... my bad!!!

order up for @Xara :)

View attachment 552710

hope you like it !!
AAAAAAA this is SO cute omg !!? you replicated the texture of the hoodie so perfectly… it literally looks like i could reach out and touch it and it would feel just as soft as my irl hoodie!! and the pink eyelashes are everything omg!!
IMG_7128.png

i love this sm, tysm for drawing my girl !!

AAAAAAA this is SO cute omg !!? you replicated the texture of the hoodie so perfectly… it literally looks like i could reach out and touch it and it would feel just as soft as my irl hoodie!! and the pink eyelashes are everything omg!! View attachment 552713

i love this sm, tysm for drawing my girl !!
yay!! so happy you liked it :>

Back