• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN] ~ // QUIRKY // ~ Apo's Toony Chibis ~ TBT / RLC

Ugh actually gonna order pfft getting form set up xD:

// ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ϙᴜɪʀᴋʏ ᴀʀᴛ!
owner: Kairi-Kitten
refs: Fuzen Akuhei- [X] Talons and no hair/beard like in this pic-[X]
offer: 750 TBT
dooz: Add black talons if possible, black earring, two black horns, evilish red eyes pretty much the other link image details xD
don'tz: No body hair except chin

Last edited:
Zombies, sure, though they'll of course come out sort of cute. :3

Is half animals like centaurs or something?

I LOVE CUTE ZOMBIES
I got my zombie baby.. uw? he's a cutie pie

And I mean cat ears, that sort of thing

I might do a TBT slot first then order a RLC slot later since I'm wasting my money on phone accessories atm.
But, do you also do piercings? And crocked smiles? Like:
x7tL7l0.jpg

٩(●˙▿˙●)۶?⋆

It'll be the same sort of chibi as the blue-haired one in the first post - so some intricate details may need to be simplified - but those sound perfectly fine. /falls over at dat tadashi

Thank you sweeties! You're too kind <3

I kinda want my zombie boy but I don't have enough art of my wolf and bunny ;-;

It'll be the same sort of chibi as the blue-haired one in the first post - so some intricate details may need to be simplified - but those sound perfectly fine. /falls over at dat tadashi

Thank you sweeties! You're too kind <3

You're welcome hehe, awesome style and just ordered if there's room : D

Gonna post these
Feel free to decline of course :p
(I might try again with my zboy so be warned! XD)

owner: ME!
refs:
TNUFSQ

offer: 750!
dooz: pastel colors!!
don'tz: idk.. Sad bby ;-;

owner: me!!
refs:
xZjhUn
S3hXT2

offer: 2k!
dooz: light colors. they're both boys but girly boys is encouraged! Holding hands if possible. Wolf is taller than bunny.
don'tz: --

Last edited:
Ugh actually gonna order pfft getting form set up xD:

owner: Kairi-Kitten
refs: Fuzen Akuhei- [X] Talons and no hair/beard like in this pic-[X]
dooz: Add black talons if possible, black earring, two black horns, evilish red eyes pretty much the other link image details xD
don'tz: No body hair except chin

Awesome! You snagged the last slot~

I LOVE CUTE ZOMBIES
I got my zombie baby.. uw? he's a cutie pie

And I mean cat ears, that sort of thing

Oh! Yes, catgirls, demons, that sort of thing fall under kemonomimi and I love drawing them ~

Gonna post these
Feel free to decline of course :p
(I might try again with my zboy so be warned! XD)

owner: ME!
refs:
TNUFSQ

offer: 750!
dooz: pastel colors!!
don'tz: idk.. Sad bby ;-;

owner: me!!
refs:
xZjhUn
S3hXT2

offer: 2k!
dooz: light colors. they're both boys but girly boys is encouraged! Holding hands if possible
don'tz:

Oh man, so cute!! ToT Someone else just snagged the last spot for a bit but we'll see how fast I can crank these out! but... let me see that zombie boy anyway >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

/falls with you
I'll come back once there's more slots- the craze

yeah it's hard to keep up! i thought this place would be really slow-paced LOL

Huzzah ^_^ Would you like payment now : )?

That would be fine since you are next after Shirohibiki after all. :3

Oh man, so cute!! ToT Someone else just snagged the last spot for a bit but we'll see how fast I can crank these out! but... let me see that zombie boy anyway >w>

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it's hard to keep up! i thought this place would be really slow-paced LOL

That would be fine since you are next after Shirohibiki after all. :3

Sent and done : D NVM shall get my dudes for now lol. But shall consider my girly OC sometime later : )

Last edited:
AMG YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH <33333

I can't believe I got it done so fast! 8O Hope you like it ~

@ tumblr
@ deviantArt

_comm__elliot_for_ichigo_kun_by_apollyna-d8n938e.png
tumblr_nlukci6foN1qgjhglo1_500.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

NOOO I SHPULDVE POSTED INSYEAD OF TALKING SOBS

This ma zboy
qZDXVE

More info here

he's really unique and I love that! shall I draw him eventually instead?
you should post a form and i can just stick him into the spot in line your other two potentials were in. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@everybody else ~ I find myself kinda tuckered out all of a sudden! I think I'll say goodnight for today and get back to business tomorrow. Feel free to chat or ask questions if yo

WAHHHHH adorable<3 Absolutely love how Shiro's came out : O

Just an extra note if you want to like add sexy demon fangs to Fuzen feel free if he smiles lol as I think he'd be more like a fanged demon : )

Also sleep well and get some rest ;D Excited to see mine wuuuu!

I can't believe I got it done so fast! 8O Hope you like it ~

@ tumblr
@ deviantArt

_comm__elliot_for_ichigo_kun_by_apollyna-d8n938e.png
tumblr_nlukci6foN1qgjhglo1_500.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's really unique and I love that! shall I draw him eventually instead?
you should post a form and i can just stick him into the spot in line your other two potentials were in. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@everybody else ~ I find myself kinda tuckered out all of a sudden! I think I'll say goodnight for today and get back to business tomorrow. Feel free to chat or ask questions if yo

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH
OH MY gODsHS HOM Y GODSH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYY SQUEALS

LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS BABY OH MY GOODNESS I CANT EVEN HANDLE THIS LODJGKLFGFDGDFHGFHGFHGFB SCREAMS//////// THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO FAST AND HE LOOKS PERFECT AND I JUST ADORE IT OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH <33333333333333333333

seriously oh my gOSH i love it!!!! ;vvvvv;;;; he is SUCH a cutie, youve done him great justice!!!!!!!

I'll leave one for future reference I guess, I'll talk about selling my collectables to ensure I can pay sooner whenever the time comes.

owner: Hyogo [My DA] <- nothing but terrible pixel art lmao
refs: My request thread, has alot of choices and each have references
dooz: If you happen to pick either "Ness" choices, ensure they're in the same style as of the image, Ness with anime eyes doesn't work in my head.
don'tz: Nothing I can really mention, if there's any difficulty in doing whatever choice, just let me know and I can hopefully arrange something for you to add or change.
However I could suggest doing Megaman X or Zero, considering they're Reploids (robots) and would be something more unique than plain ol' humans.

Last edited:
I'll leave one for future reference I guess, I'll talk about selling my collectables to ensure I can pay sooner whenever the time comes.

owner: Hyogo [My DA] <- nothing but terrible pixel art lmao
refs: My request thread, has alot of choices and each have references
dooz: If you happen to pick either "Ness" choices, ensure they're in the same style as of the image, Ness with anime eyes doesn't work in my head.
don'tz: Nothing I can really mention, if there's any difficulty in doing whatever choice, just let me know and I can hopefully arrange something for you to add or change.
However I could suggest doing Megaman X or Zero, considering they're Reploids (robots) and would be something more unique than plain ol' humans.

Ohhh my God, I saw Waluigi in there and I just have to [link] you to some sketches I did a while ago.

tumblr_nl1nqznhUb1qgjhglo1_1280.png
tumblr_nl1lvv1o4t1qgjhglo2_1280.png

BRUUUH, those are ****ing sick, especially the first one!

Back