[OPEN] ~ // QUIRKY // ~ Apo's Toony Chibis ~ TBT / RLC

One per order. :3
Ah ok, thank you!

I'll put this here so I can remember it and take it when you have slots open.
// ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ϙᴜɪʀᴋʏ ᴀʀᴛ!
owner: Chibi.Hoshi (DA: Chibi--Hoshi)
refs:
YuChrpL.png

6afdbbba6bfa30f0edb1bab931db924c.png

Art by computertrash

f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png

Art by kyukon
price: 750 tbt bells
dooz: Give me some mean wings and put that tiny marshmallow with that little face somewhere in the art. Everything else, feel free.
don'tz: -

Last edited:
owner: MC4pros
refs: [x]
My OC Vrinda. She's a human, so I hope it's okay. If not, feel free to decline! ^-^
offer: 750??
dooz: The info is on the thread. Please add the unicorn horn and iPhone. I'd prefer option B, btw.
don'tz:

Does this count as the night or the morning? xD Anyway, here you go!

tumblr_nm0ei53sN41qgjhglo1_400.png
tumblr_nm0ei53sN41qgjhglo2_400.png

That is absolutely incredible!!<3 Oh my so excited 8'D

Thank youu <3

I got your PM, btw! Once I get to working again, I'll pop you a WIP to confirm I've got the right idea with the hair. Assuming all goes perfectly well after that, you ought to get your art between Tuesday and Wednesday. My Monday's all planned up, heh. uvu;

Last edited:
Thank youu <3

I got your PM, btw! Once I get to working again, I'll pop you a WIP to confirm I've got the right idea with the hair. Assuming all goes perfectly well after that, you ought to get your art between Tuesday and Wednesday. My Monday's all planned up, heh. uvu;

Whooo and definitely take your time : ) I am very much looking forward to seeing my awesome sexy fella hehe<3

And you are most welcome, all your pieces pop out and wow me love it ;D

owner: ardrey (ardrey @ dA)
refs:
by_ardrey_by_ardrey-d8mny7q.png

price: 750 BTB
dooz: That's a little button sewn onto her face for an eye
don'tz: ---

She's pretty much a human so I hope it's alright D:

Yooo, I hope it's okay if I cancel my pending order. It'd be nice to give someone else a chance to commission you since I'm not very active on TBT anymore.

Hopefully someone who deserves it gets Azu's slot *-* Hopefully Apollyna aint vanished too B(

Back