[OPEN] ~ // QUIRKY // ~ Apo's Toony Chibis ~ TBT / RLC

Following Hyogo's footsteps because I might not get the chance to order later on (/o\)
// ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ϙᴜɪʀᴋʏ ᴀʀᴛ!
owner: azukitan
refs: My Gallade gijinka OC
price: 500 BTB for a waist-up? If not, I can do 400 BTB for a headshot :lemon:
dooz: Could you please add a front pocket to his suit jacket, like so: [x] // In terms of personality, Gallade is mild-mannered and princely.
don'tz: I won't restrict you, lol.

Last edited:
YOU'RE TOO SWEET, but I just had to send it back. You already AB'd my last auction--that's more than I could ask for!

Nawws, I wanted to help 8'D You're the one who's too sweet haha<3 If you ever need something extra though you can always let me know *still has 11k left ;D* I feel like helping out once in a while >_<

Nawws, I wanted to help 8'D You're the one who's too sweet haha<3 If you ever need something extra though you can always let me know *still has 11k left ;D* I feel like helping out once in a while >_<

D'aww, thank you for being considerate of me. You're a beautiful gem.

D'aww, thank you for being considerate of me. You're a beautiful gem.

Huhu sentiment returned ;D GIFTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE HUEHUE! And my gosh absolutely, I consider you such a lovely friend<3 As are you ;D

I don't mean to be an ass or anything, but can you both do that on your profiles or something?

I don't mean to be an ass or anything, but can you both do that on your profiles or something?

I do apologize for using OP's thread, however that did feel rude and I don't appreciate it....Yes I will take it to VM however....

But at the same time, do you think the OP appreciates it? That's what I was going for.

I mean, take it wrong if you will, everyone else seems to do that lmao.

Last edited:
But at the same time, do you think the OP appreciates it? That's what I was going for.

I mean, take it wrong if you will.

No offense but I always feel this disdain from you solely towards me so eh, what to do? I feel you are aiming it all at me....I am absolutely sorry to you OP if you read this; however next time please PM your agitation I feel it would have been more appropriate.

I actually don't mind at all! Funny enough, I saw all the new replies and thought, "oh lord, who did I piss off?" xD

I don't mind the conversation (and free bumps! :pP) and I understand what Hyogo was trying to do. But, that's exactly why I reserved out the front page of the shop - it's a nice curtain for whatever happens in the following pages.

I just don't want anybody to feel bad.

Hmmm... if I must get back on topic, lol, I'll say that Kairi's and MC4pro's comms are coming along fine. I actually started on Kairi's first since I forgot what order I took the slots in. TvT; I guess slots just assure you a spot in line, not a number in it, anyway.

Actually, I'd like to show you two the progress since I'm thinking of redrawing one or the other. If you like them then I might as well steam through instead.

Bski3Zx.png
LShF5bT.png

Yeah, I managed to make up with Kairi earlier about that whole thing, thanks for not shutting me down for the defense, never saw anything saying that free chat was allowed so I just jumped to conclusions too quickly.

Really liking the looks of those WIP's, Kairi's is looking especially great!

If these collectibles of mine would sell, I'd love to actually confirm that I can commission you whenever, haha.

I actually don't mind at all! Funny enough, I saw all the new replies and thought, "oh lord, who did I piss off?" xD

I don't mind the conversation (and free bumps! :pP) and I understand what Hyogo was trying to do. But, that's exactly why I reserved out the front page of the shop - it's a nice curtain for whatever happens in the following pages.

I just don't want anybody to feel bad.

Hmmm... if I must get back on topic, lol, I'll say that Kairi's and MC4pro's comms are coming along fine. I actually started on Kairi's first since I forgot what order I took the slots in. TvT; I guess slots just assure you a spot in line, not a number in it, anyway.

Actually, I'd like to show you two the progress since I'm thinking of redrawing one or the other. If you like them then I might as well steam through instead.

Bski3Zx.png
LShF5bT.png

Oh, wow! ;o; looks AMAZING! I'm so excited! ^_^

Last edited:
No prob, and thanks! :3

Are you asking if I'll remain open or if I am considering your request? I'll admit I like the look of Zero so once I get Kairi's and MC4pros' pics done and open the slots again, you and @buuunii are good to be next in line. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wow! ;o; looks AMAZING! I'm so excited! ^_^
I'm so glad you like it! I think you can expect the finished piece sometime tomorrow evening or the morning after.

Last edited:
Are you asking if I'll remain open or if I am considering your request? I'll admit I like the look of Zero so once I get Kairi's and MC4pros' pics done and open the slots again, you and @buuunii are good to be next in line. :3
Naw, just whenever I have the bells to spare and hopefully done soon, I wouldn't flip if I missed slots again due to lack of bells, if these collectibles sell, I'll have more than enough, Just don't wanna make any promises until I actually get the bells ready.

And I'm glad Zero interests you, He's an ace guy in the Megaman series.
I wouldn't be surprised if you thought he was a woman.

Last edited:
I can afford a RLC piece now! :blush:
/excited for new slots to open up

I have a derp question. How many characters can we order at once/one order?

Oh awesome<3 Absolutely loving my good lookin' fella! : D Both are looking fab!

Back